Day 1 - San Diego Bordered by the Anza-Borrego Desert, the Laguna Mountains, and the Pacific Ocean, San Diego is blessed with a year-round Mediterranean climate, which only adds to the attraction of its 70 miles of beaches.
Day 2 - Santa Barbara
Day 3 - At sea
Day 4 - Monterey Set 120 miles south of San Francisco, this city has deep connections to the fishing industry and was the inspiration for the John Steinbeck novel, Cannery Row. Today it boasts one of the world's largest aquariums, as well as a vast offshore kelp forest that attracts divers who share the waters with sea otters and sea lions.
Day 5 - San Francisco Much has been written about the Bay Area. From its seafood and sourdough breads to Alcatraz and the Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco is the ideal city for visitors. Trolleys and prominent landmarks make getting around this eclectic metropolis easy. One of the best views in town can be had from the Coit Tower, one of the most prominent landmarks in the city and a fine example of Art Deco architecture. One of the world's most exciting and eclectic cities, San Francisco offers visitors a wealth of possibilities-iconic landmarks like Fisherman's Wharf, Lombard Street and Alcatraz Island, as well as the Golden Gate Bridge and the cable cars on Powell Street.
Day 6 - San Francisco Much has been written about the Bay Area. From its seafood and sourdough breads to Alcatraz and the Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco is the ideal city for visitors. Trolleys and prominent landmarks make getting around this eclectic metropolis easy. One of the best views in town can be had from the Coit Tower, one of the most prominent landmarks in the city and a fine example of Art Deco architecture. One of the world's most exciting and eclectic cities, San Francisco offers visitors a wealth of possibilities-iconic landmarks like Fisherman's Wharf, Lombard Street and Alcatraz Island, as well as the Golden Gate Bridge and the cable cars on Powell Street.
Day 7 - At sea
Day 8 - Astoria Hundreds of Victorian homes line the steep, wooded hillsides of America's oldest settlement west of the Rockies. Stroll through the revitalized 1920's-era downtown of this picturesque community set at the mouth of the Columbia River, or travel a few miles to Fort Clatsop, where Lewis and Clark encamped during the winter of 1805-06.
Day 9 - Seattle Surrounded on all sides by water, Seattle is a wonderful blend of nature and urban beauty. Take a tour through the heart of the city, where you will explore the high-rise and Art Deco buildings of downtown. Wind through a tree-lined drive on your way to see the gothic-style buildings on the University of Washington campus. Visit the Boeing Plant in Everett, which is the birthplace of some of the greatest aircrafts aloft and reveals the inner workings of these awesome planes.
Day 10 - Victoria, British Colombia The capital of British Columbia is also its largest island. This one-time British colony has retained much of its colonial splendor. Victoria is a seaside enclave that enjoys a temperate climate. Which is great, because you'll want to explore all the museums, parks and golf courses Victoria has to offer.
Day 11 - Vancouver 24 ports and cities. Over 40 land excursions. Your combinations are nearly endless in this unspoiled land nestled between glacier and rain forest. Explore Alaska by land, sea and air, viewing North America's most noble creatures and natural wonders. It's all designed to get you refueled on inspiration. This is your opportunity to take the adventure you always dreamed of. Witness dramatic displays of ice-shelves breaking off into icebergs. Visit cultures that have lived and loved the land for thousands of years. Marvel at moose and bear on the land, bald eagles soaring above, and humpback whales peacefully rolling with the sea. And gaze upon the backdrop of a million stars showcasing the miracle of the Aurora Borealis.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 28 April 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..