Mediterranean from London to Rome
Day 1 - London (Southampton), England Protected from the frequent storms of the English Channel by the Isle of Wight, Southampton has survived a turbulent history to serve as a principal port of the United Kingdom today. Pay homage to one of the most famous ships to sail these shores at the Mayflower Memorial. Visit the stoic walls of Bargate and the Tudor House Museum.
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - La Coruña The Tower of Hercules, a 2,000-year-old, functioning Roman lighthouse will be the first to welcome you to this friendly port city. Spain's second largest seaport has one of the longest promenades in Europe. Visit the ornate Maria Pita Square and join in the fun at the lively taverns in the Old Town area.
Day 4 - Oporto (Leixoes), Portugal Take a drive out to the Duoro Valley and admire it beautiful landscapes and vineyards. Take a stroll through the Historic Centre of Oporto an UNESCO World Heritage Site. Taste a little wine in Oporto famous for it port wines.
Day 5 - Lisbon An unforgettable stop on any European cruise, with its Gothic cathedrals, medieval castle, and quaint village neighbourhoods, Lisbon is Portugal's feature attraction and has been the country's capital since 1147. Wander the narrow cobblestone streets of this city at your own leisurely pace, stopping along the way at a remarkable museum or 1930's era patio caf. Explore more of Lisbon on a European cruise!
Day 6 - Cadiz (Seville) Indulge in the culture of Andalusia's capital of Seville and visit its stunning Cathedral, one of the largest in the world. Stop and taste the tapas and smell the orange blossoms during a stroll down the winding Medieval lanes. But be sure you leave time to visit the breathtaking Plaza de Espana.
Day 7 - Granada (Malaga) The strategic position to the Mediterranean Sea has always made Malaga an attractive zone for foreign invasions. From Malaga, a trip to Granada showcases an intriguing blend of Arab and European cultures. Be sure to visit The Alhambra, one of the finest examples of Moorish art in Spain.
Day 8 - Alicante, Spain This Costa Blanca jewel lies between mountains and sea fronted with miles of beaches. Spanish Baroque at its finest, Cathedral de San Nicolas is well worth the stop. Discover the La Alcudia Archaeological Sites, a working dig occupied since the Stone Age.
Day 9 - Barcelona The capital of Catalonia, and one of its provinces, Barcelona, is a place of palpable history, where you can lose yourself strolling down the medieval streets of the Barri Gotic. It's a city designed to delight the senses: visit other-worldly Modernista churches like Gaudi's La Sagrada Familia, or treat yourself at a street side cafe to Patatas Bravas or a Passion Fruit Mojito. Explore more of Barcelona on a European cruise!
Day 10 - Monte Carlo The world's second smallest country is big on glitz and glamour. Perhaps best known for its breathtaking casino and headline-making royal family, Monte Carlo is all manicured streets, impressive palaces and lush city parks. Come see how the rich and famous live and play.
Day 11 - Rome (Civitavecchia) Endless adventures await in Rome. With two and a half thousand years of history, art and culture, it is no wonder Rome is one of the most visited cities on the planet. Gaze at the masterpieces of the Vatican or walk into the past with visits to ancient relics, historic monuments and legendary museums. Or people-watch while sipping on an espresso in a quaint cafe.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 10 October 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..