Taste of Tanzania(Twin Share Room,Start Arusha, End Arusha)
From 15/05/2021 to 24/03/2022
We're doing the full safari experience in African lodges and a special stay in the middle of the Serengeti.
This is doing Africa in style in twin share raised canvas tents with full bathrooms, patios and all the amentites you would expect of a hotel room.
While we’re in the Serengeti you’ll sleep in safari tents located in the middle of the action on its famous endless plains.
Being on safari sure works up an appetite.
We'll provide breakfast every day, plus 4 lunches and 5 dinners.
That's a big stack of included meals, and when we are eating at the lodge, it's always buffets! Choose what you want and how much you want from local to global cusines.
We'll even throw in some picnic lunches or breakfasts for when we are exploring on game drives or driving between lodges.
The rest of the time, there's a chance for you to taste the local cuisine.
You’ll be safe in the hands of your professional Trip Manager, whose knowledge of Africa and wildife will keep you enthralled throughout the duration of your trip.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - Arrive Arusha Touch down in Africa at Kilimajaro Airport where a transfer will take you to our start hotel in Arusha. Here your Trip Manager and group will meet you around midday, ready to start your African safari adventure.The first stop will at the Shanga community project giving work to the disabled people of the community. We will then head off to our first national park in Tanzania - Tarangire; home to two of Africa's giants: the elephant and baobab trees. The lodge will provide us with a buffet dinner tonight.
Day 2 - Tarangire An early start this morning will take us back into the Tarangire National Park for a full day, in the hopes for a glimpse of some of its elusive predators and changing landscapes. We'll either stay the whole day here with a packed lunch provided, or head back to the lodge to enjoy a hot lunch and a swim in the pool. Save some room for our buffet dinner tonight.
Day 3 - Tarangire to Serengeti After breakfast we'll set out in our safari vehicles to our next destination: the Serengeti.We take in views of the Rift valley and the rim of Ngorogoro Crater as we make our way to the main gate of the Serengeti, stopping off to visit Mto Wa Mbu Village and a local market. We'll drive through the endless plains of this vast reserve to reach our accommodation for the night. Tonights accommodation will be a safari-style lodge in the middle of the Serengeti. A buffet meal will be served for dinner, and you're free to sit outside and listen to the sounds of nocturnal animals waking up to forage or hunt, all while sitting under the bright canopy of stars in the African sky.
Day 4 - Serengeti We'll spend a full day seeking out the game of Africa's plains, with predators in hot pursuit of their prey. If the wildebeest migration is around, then you are in for a wildlife treat: millions of wildebeest and zebra grazing for as far as the eye can see really is one of Africas' greatest spectacles to observe. If you want to make today even more unforgettable, you can opt in for a once-in-a-lifetime Balloon safari. A buffet dinner awaits us back at our safari camp.
Day 5 - Serengeti to Ngorogoro Crater Enjoy some breakfast before we depart the Serengeti with a morning game drive on our way to our next destination, the Ngorogoro Crater.In the late morning we reach the Ngorogoro Crater, an ancient volcano, boasting one of the highest densities of predators stalking the abundant wildlife enclosed inside the volcano's centre. We'll stop here for a picnic lunch before we ascend the plateau. A true natural wonder, only found in Africa.
Day 6 - Ngorogoro Crater to Arusha Our final breakfast will be provided at the hotel before we set off. It's your last chance to do some souvenir shopping this morning, before we enjoy a final spectacular view of the Great Rift Valley on our way back to Arusha.With full hearts and memories made, it's time to say fond farewells to your new lifelong friends, and to our African adventure. Tarangire Game drive in Tarangire National Park Tarangire to Serengeti Afternoon Game Drive in the Serengeti Serengeti Morning Game Drive in the Serengeti Afternoon Game Drive in the Serengeti Serengeti to Ngorogoro Crater Morning Game Drive in the Serengeti Ngorogoro Crater to Arusha Rift Valley View African Galeria shopping visit
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 14 May 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Tell us about your travel plans