New Zealand Tours: Southern Stories 7 Day Tour
Selected travel dates between 16 Jan 21-13 Mar 21.
Accommodation: 6 nights First Class hotels featuring twin rooms and private facilities.
Transport: Travel by luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi - group size maximum 24 travellers.
Trip Leader: Services of an expert Travel Director.
Meals: 6 breakfasts, 1 lunch & 2 dinners.
Activities & Attractions: Sample 'Southland sushi', the 'only famous in New Zealand' cheese roll, en-route to Te Anau; Savour a day filled with pinch-me moments exploring the extraordinary natural splendour of the UNESCO-listed Fiordland National Park; Take to the still waters of Milford Sound, cruising past highlights such as Bowen Falls and Mitre Peak; Discover New Zealand's farming traditions by trying your hand at sheep mustering and whip-cracking with an unforgettable experience hosted by Laura Douglas of Real Country; Meet the owners of a local hazelnut orchard and discover what it takes to sustainably produce tree nuts which are used by some of New Zealand's best food producers; See how the Garden City is rebuilding itself after its devastating earthquakes with a 'Local Specialist'.
Itinerary / more information
Please Note: Airfares are additional.
Your Southern Stories tour with Trafalgar departs from Christchurch.
There's never been a more important time to discover New Zealand, and this trip will give you a new appreciation for your own backyard. Learn about 'scarfie' life while strolling the historic grounds of New Zealand's first university. Discover New Zealand's farming traditions by trying your hand at sheep mustering and whip-cracking with an unforgettable experience hosted by Laura Douglas of Real Country. Meet the owners of a local hazelnut orchard and discover what it takes to sustainably produce tree nuts which are used by some of New Zealand's best food producers.
Highlights: Christchurch (1 night), Dunedin (2 nights), Te Anau (1 night), Queenstown (2 nights), Cromwell, Lake Tekapo, Christchurch
Book your Trafalgar tour deal today and experience New Zealand for yourself!
- Tour on sale until 30 November 2020, unless sold out prior.
- You must book in store and have paid a deposit, or in full where deal requires payment in full, prior to close of business on sales end date.
- Prices are per person, and are based on Twin share occupancy unless otherwise specified.
- Prices are correct at time of publication to the web, but are subject to change without notice, and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- All pricing is subject to availability.
- Prices do not include local gratuities unless stated otherwise.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions.
- Stopovers and alternative routes may incur additional costs.
- All prices are based on payment by cash or eftpos only.
- Any bonus inclusions, additional nights or special offers are already included in the advertised price.
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on date of travel.
- Airfares are not included.
- All components included in your holiday are provided by carriers, hoteliers, and other providers with their own terms & conditions.
- Travel Insurance maybe compulsory for some tours please check with your consultant.
- A deposit of $99 per person is required at time of booking (usually $200) if booked by 17 Dec 20.
- $99 per person Land Only Deposit qualifies for 30-day refund guarantee from time of booking - cancel for any reason within 30 days of deposit and receive a full refund.
- If you have a Future Travel Credit or are making a new booking, you are free to change your plans up to 30 days before you travel..