Cape Town Explorer(Twin Room,Start Cape Town, End Cape Town)
From 28/05/2021 to 20/03/2022
Hop-on/Hop-off Bus 2 Day Pass to Key Attractions.
Your new digs are right in the centre of the action, just 50m from the glorious promenade of this beautiful city.
We'll get your breakfasts each morning but use your days to sample some of Cape Town's freshest seafood, world class wines and capitalise on the food market attached to the hotel.
This is an unescorted trip, but we'll provide you with a comprehensive info pack before you go, and have you sorted with transfers and the sweetest digs.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - Welcome to Cape Town! From sea to sky, this magnificent city will steal your heart. Upon arrival you'll check into the Mojo Hotel, just 50m from the promenade, and receive your hop on/hop off bus pass for the next few days. This is an unguided trip, but with your pass you have a whole city to explore. Make use of the food market attached to the hotel for dinner tonight.
Day 2 - After an included breakfast it's time to uncover everything Cape town has to offer! Today we strongly recommend a tour of Robben Island where Nelson Mandela spent 18 of his 27 years in prison - book tickets in advance! Your hop-on/hop-off pass will take you directly to the ferry port. Spend the rest of the day taking in the views along the promenade or for the athletic - a hike up Lion's Head.
Day 3 - Another day, another included breakfast and another opportunity to explore. Use this day to explore the magnificent Kirstenbosch Gardens, Monkey Jungle, World of Birds or relax on some of Cape Town's famed beaches. Your trip ends at 6pm this evening, but you'll never forget the views and adventures of Cape Town.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 20 May 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 15 May 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans