Highlights of Poland - Classic Group, 2021
From 02/07/2021 to 03/10/2021
Krakow: Enjoy getting to know your fellow guests over a fabulous Welcome Dinner.
Zakopane: Meet Poland's Goral Highlanders and share their culture at a dinner with local specialities and music.
Warsaw: The Polish capital is currently enjoying a culinary renaissance - find out .
Our highly-skilled Travel Director will ensure your journey is seamless, serving as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseasEnjoy the comfort of Insight's luxury, air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with double the standard legroom and onboard washroomPersonal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentaryWe carry your bags for you and promptly deliver them to your hotel doorHotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currencyWe also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotelsStay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available)From time to time, your Travel Director will enchant you with an Insight Flourish, which is a local specialty representing the destinationIf your arrival and/or departure flights are as per the itinerary start and end dates, then transfers are available at scheduled timesIf your flights are outside these times, or you have booked additional nights accommodation with Insight Vacations, you may purchase transfers or make your own way from/to the airport.
Itinerary / more information
Day Day 8 - Malbork Castle and Warsaw With a Local Expert, visit the Castle of the Teutonic Order in Malbork, founded in 1274 by the Teutonic Knights on the banks of the Nogat River. The castle is a stunning example of a medieval fortress and the largest brick Gothic castle in the world. Next, travel south across the beautiful Masuria Lake District, passing Iława on the way to the capital of Warsaw. With the rest of the day at your leisure, perhaps attend an evening concert of Poland’s best-loved composer, Frédéric Chopin?(Breakfast)
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 14 May 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 09 May 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans