Western Caribbean from Tampa, FL
Day 1 - Tampa, FL Set sail from Florida’s Gulf Coast and you’ll discover just how convenient — and action-packed — cruises out of Tampa can be. Welcome to one of Florida’s busiest ports — where the historically Cuban district of Ybor City, the aquarium, city shopping and local art museums are all in easy reach. Wide beaches and urban adventures are also at your fingertips when you book a Carnival cruise from Tampa. And come nightfall, 7th Avenue in Ybor City heats up, Latin-style.
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - Cozumel Cozumel is proof that Mexico can do ‘island flavor’ with the best of the Caribbean. It may not be the biggest island in the sea, but Cozumel offers a huge variety of things to do, see, taste and explore. This island just happens to be perched atop a coral reef, which promises hours of snorkeling or scuba diving fun. Cruises to Cozumel dock at the island’s heart — just minutes from San Miguel’s seafront shops and the white sand beach at Chankanaab National Park. Drift among star corals and sea fans on a Cozumel diving excursion or simply kick back on the beach beneath your own palm palapa as the turquoise waves roll in. With non-stop zip line action, ancient discoveries at the nearby Mayan ruins, or time spent with your toes in the sand, a cruise to Cozumel may just top your best vacations list… before you even get home.
Day 4 - Grand Cayman Cruise to Grand Cayman, go barefoot in the sand and be oh-so- elegant... all in one day. Enjoy laid-back British civility in a sun-splashed Caribbean tropical locale on your Carnival Grand Cayman cruise. Don’t let the island’s scrubland terrain fool you — a spectacular marine paradise lies just offshore, where a living undersea wall tapers off dramatically into the ocean depths. Cruises to Grand Cayman bring you directly to the best scuba diving and snorkeling in the kaleidoscopic Cayman Islands. When you get up close and personal with the resident stingrays and turtles, you’ll soon learn why beach-goers and nature lovers rank cruises to the Grand Cayman as some of the best in the Caribbean.
Day 5 - At Sea
Day 6 - Tampa, FL Set sail from Florida’s Gulf Coast and you’ll discover just how convenient — and action-packed — cruises out of Tampa can be. Welcome to one of Florida’s busiest ports — where the historically Cuban district of Ybor City, the aquarium, city shopping and local art museums are all in easy reach. Wide beaches and urban adventures are also at your fingertips when you book a Carnival cruise from Tampa. And come nightfall, 7th Avenue in Ybor City heats up, Latin-style.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 23 November 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..