Sunshine, Beaches and Breweries(Multi Share,Start Brisbane, End Brisbane)
From 27/08/2021 to 06/09/2021
2 day self drive 4x4 experience with guideGlamping stay at a sustainable Eco Lodge in Noosa EvergladesNoosa Everglades cruise and canoe tourVisit 'The Farm' in Byron BaySunset at Q1 SkyPoint.
Throughout your adventure you'll be with an expert Aussie Trip Manager who knows these parts better than anyone.
They'll be your friend as well as your guide, imparting their killer local trivia and tips as you explore Queensland and New South Wales.
Itinerary / more information
Day Day 2 - Noosa We've got a free day in this charming town. Our recommendation? Take the brewery trail with us. This craft beer experience will take you behind the scenes in some of the best breweries in Australia, where we'll get to taste, smell and see the brewing process firsthand. From IPAs to stouts and lagers, there's something to suit all of our pallets today. If you're not a big beer fan, don't worry - there's plenty of other things to get a taste of today. From lazing on the beach to exploring the cute cafes, it's hard not to be happy in this unique town.
Day Day 3 - Noosa to Fraser Island We're departing Noosa today, headed to Fraser Island.Welcome to the only place where rainforests grow on sand dunes, where the sands come in 72 different colours, and where the clear blue waters of Lake Mackenzie will take your breath away. Eager to explore? We thought so - that's why we've put together a showstopping experience for you. We're giving you your very own 4x4s to self-drive around the island over the next few days with a guide showing you the best hotspots. This is a tour like no other, as you drive from scenic lakes to dense rainforests to incredible beaches. As well as visiting the iconic Lake Mackenzie, we'll go on a rainforest walk, enjoy an included lunch and hear stories about the island from our local guide. We'll also get to check out a 75 mile beach, though we don't recommend trying to walk the whole thing. To cap off our day we'll dig into an included dinner tonight, swapping stories about the incredible things we've seen.
Day Day 4 - Fraser Island It's day 2 of our 4x4 tour! Today our local guide will take us to even more spectacular sites, including Champagne Pools, Indian Head, the shipwreck of the SS Maheno and Eli Creek (tide dependent).
Day Day 7 - Byron Bay We'll continue the surf vibes today with the option to kick start our morning with sunrise at Australia's most easterly point. Then you have the rest of the day free to explore like a local. With the afternoon stretched out ahead of you, there's kayaking, surf lessons, or simply kicking back on the beach all on offer - your time here will be nothing short of magic.
Day Day 9 - Gold Coast Why not start the morning off with an adrenaline rush and skydive over the beauty of the Gold Coast? Then the day is yours to hit the beach, go on some coastal walks or hunt for some cute cafes. We'll regroup this evening for sunset at the spellbinding Q1 Skypoint, before a free evening to discover the local nightlife.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 13 May 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 08 May 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans