Alaska Glacier from Seattle, Wishington
Day 1 - Seattle Seattle is a young city, but it's short history is part of the landscape and charm. Cruise to Seattle and check out the Hiram Chittenden Locks in the Ballard neighbourhood – this impressive feat of engineering passed its first ship through in 1916, and today, it's one of the busiest lock systems in the US. Then, stroll through the nearby Carl S. English Jr Botanical Gardens, an English-style landscape garden with over 1,500 varieties of plants. Or head to Gas Works Park, on the grounds of the former Seattle Gas Light Company: This former business is now a prime vantage point to view the Seattle skyline. And don't miss the famous Space Needle: From the top, you can take in clear views of the bay, the Cascade Mountains and Mount Rainier.
Day 2 - Cruising
Day 3 - Alaska Inside Passage Once a route plied by Klondike gold rushers, Alaska’s Inside Passage spans 500 miles of shoreline jam-packed with some of the world’s most amazing landscapes and abundant wildlife. From the comfort of your ship, you’ll enjoy 360-degree views of the Alexander Archipelago, a collection of over 1,000 coastal islands that act as a shelter for smooth sailing in calm Alaskan waters.
Day 3 - Juneau You can’t get to Juneau easily without a sprint by air or by sea. But once you arrive you’ll find majestic views and rich culture in every corner. With its snowcapped mountains, misty rainforests, massive glaciers and bounty of wildlife, Alaska’s remote state capital is the perfect place to dive into nature. Framed by Mount Juneau and Mount Roberts, the city’s picturesque central area offers centuries-old bars, boutique shops and historical landmarks. For a taste of the local culture, visit the historic district and the Alaska State Museum. And for outdoor thrills, you can take your pick of activities ranging from whale watching in Auke Bay Harbour to tundra trekking over Mendenhall Glacier, and even try your hand at gold panning in Last Chance Basin.
Day 4 - Skagway The tiny town of Skagway still looks like it did during the Klondike Gold Rush over 100 years ago – and today it remains an outpost for thrilling Alaskan adventure. An old-time tram ride along bustling Broadway Street reveals well-preserved buildings, including the state’s oldest hotel. You can see engraved walrus tusks at the Corrington Museum, or get lost in riveting historical reenactments around town. If outdoor adventure is more your thing, there are plenty of ways to ramp up the adrenaline, from sledding with Alaskan Huskies on Laughton Glacier to rafting on Lynn Canal, the longest fjord in North America.
Day 5 - Endicott Arm & Dawes Glacier, Alaska One of Alaska’s lesser-known gems, Endicott Arm Fjord marks the southern edge of Fords Terror Wilderness area. As you drift through its 30-mile-long stretch, you can’t help but be awed by the surrounding granite cliffs, mountain valleys and dozens of gushing waterfalls. Drifting icebergs, deep blue waters and a spectacular tidewater glacier only add to this natural spectacle’s appeal.
Day 6 - Cruising
Day 7 - Victoria, British Colombia Victoria delivers a delightful blend of British pomp and outdoor adventure. Here you can admire Victorian architecture at Craigdarroch Castle and eat your way around Canada’s oldest Chinatown. Explore 'Garden City' floral displays or go cycling in the 'Cycling Capital of Canada'. From orcas whistling in the harbour to glow-in-the-dark scorpions at the Bug Zoo, Victoria has every adventure covered.
Day 8 - Vancouver Ranked in the world’s top 5 cities for quality of life, on a clear day you’ll see as far as distant Mount Baker. Find nirvana amongst the ferns and lofty cedars in Stanley Park, taste oysters in Granville Island market, and explore historic Gastown.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 18 September 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..