Australian Ski Adventure(Multi Share,Start Sydney, End Sydney)
From 11/07/2021 to 09/09/2021
Take a comfy private coach transfer from Sydney or Canberra to JindabyneTry locally made gin and schnapps at a Wild Brumby Distillery visit & tasting, plus antipasti.
We'll provide 1 of your meals and the rest are up to you.
Food is an important part of any holiday so we want you to have all of the opportunities to explore modern Australian cuisine and local eats.
Our TM's will always be on hand with their must-try meal recommendations.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps.
Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - Ski bunnies, grab your gear: for the next 4 days you'll be living your best snow life. We'll set off this morning from Sydney Central Station. All aboard! Stopping in Canberra, we'll take a quick pit stop for a glimpse of the government buildings, pick up more passengers and get the chance to grab a bite to eat for lunch. Back on the road again, it's on to the scenic town of Jindabyne - our very own mountain adventure village right here in Australia. Arriving early afternoon at our accomodation just outside Jindabyne, we'll have the advantage of plenty of time to sort out gear hire and passes, so that we're ready to hit the slopes bright and early tomorrow. Tonight, we'll enjoy an included Welcome dinner at a local pub and maybe taste some of the Kosciuszko beer. World famous in Jindabyne...
Day 2 - Time to hit the slopes! We'll jump on our private morning transfer into the Perisher ski fields. Welcome to the largest resort terrain in Australasia, with more than 1,200 hectares (2,965 acres) of ski-able goodness. With our National Park entry fee included, and our gear and passes already sorted yesterday, we'll be able to get straight in to the snow action. If you're a newbie, you'll have the chance to purchase a couple of lessons to get you started, otherwise, you're free to pursue the pistes your way. Our private transfer will pick us up again this afternoon, and to celebrate our first day on the slopes, we have a special included stop-off visit at the Wild Brumby Distillery. Here we'll try locally made gin and schnapps and munch on antipasti. What better way to wind down after a big day on the mountain?
Day 3 - Rise and shine, our second ski day awaits. Our private transfer will pick us up again this morning and drop us at the Perisher ski fields. You have another day on the slopes to practise your best butters, bombs and bails. All ski-ed and snowboarded out by the afternoon? You'll have the chance to opt for horse trekking or mountain biking through the scenic terrain of the Snowy Mountains. Our private transfer will bring you back to our accommodation this afternoon, where you can find yourself some dinner at the in-house pizza restaurant and re-live the best moments of the day. Just be sure to save some energy for tonight's Free Time Add-On, a Neon Night Ski & Board experience - those who are up for it will have the opportunity to grab their best Neon gear and glide over the slopes under the night sky.
Day 4 - It's our final ski day, so be sure to get ready to meet our morning transfer to Perisher. Today's your chance to pull all the ski moves you've ever wanted to, or just relax and glide down the slopes for the final time. It's up to you, just make the most of it!Our private transfer will pick us up from Perisher and drop us back in Jindabyne.
Day 5 - Wave goodbye to the snow life, later this morning we'll hop on our private coach transfer back to Sydney via Canberra. But first, there's time for an optional Snowy Mountains scenic flight to really mark this final morning. Who's up for it? Mop up those tears now, it may be our last day but these memories will last a lifetime.Our first drop off stop is in Canberra for those who want to end the trip here. Laters ski bunnies, we'll never forget you.Here we are, back in the city. Say your farewells to the rest of your ski crew for now, it's time to start planning the reunion...
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 14 May 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 09 May 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans