West Coast Getaway with San Diego
Day 1 - San Francisco, California Cable cars, the Golden Gate rising from the fog - welcome to San Francisco, arguably the most romantic and cosmopolitan city in the United States. San Francisco has it all: a colorful history, superb restaurants, sophisticated museums, world-class shopping, and that elusive air of romance and abandon that's part of the tang of the city.
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - San Diego Known as a place of infinite beauty, affectionate locals and endless sunshine, San Diego has become one of America's favorite cities. Located in the southwest corner of California, close to the border of Mexico, San Diego has a distinct cross-cultural feel, part sun-drenched Mediterranean atmosphere, part south-of-the-border zest and part quintessential California beach town. The history of San Diego is rooted in its Spanish and Mexican past. San Diego was declared the capital of upper and lower Baja only four years after Mexico gained its independence in 1821. Less than thirty years later, the United States declared war on Mexico and within two years the Treaty of Guadalupe Hildalgo was signed creating the current borders between Mexico and the United States. The city continues to prosper with a population exceeding one million. World-renowned attractions such as the San Diego Zoo, the Salk Institute, Sea World, La Jolla and the San Diego-Coronado Bay Bridge have created a strong tourism industry for the area. But undoubtedly what attracts visitors from around the world is the city's breathtaking natural beauty, superb coastline and near-perfect weather.
Day 4 - Ensenada Ensenada is located 70 miles south of the international border and only a 90-minute drive from San Diego. Visitors are drawn to Ensenada's warm Mediterranean climate, friendly atmosphere and easy access by land, air, and sea. Ensenada has become Mexico's second most visited port of call for major cruise lines and pleasure boats.
Day 5 - At Sea
Day 6 - San Francisco, California Cable cars, the Golden Gate rising from the fog - welcome to San Francisco, arguably the most romantic and cosmopolitan city in the United States. San Francisco has it all: a colorful history, superb restaurants, sophisticated museums, world-class shopping, and that elusive air of romance and abandon that's part of the tang of the city.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 17 November 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..