From 01/04/2021 to 08/09/2022
Walk on the verge of an extinct volcanic crater.
View the ruined ceremonial village of Orongo.
Play on the pure white sands of Anakena Beach.
Enjoy the charming village ambience of Hanga Roa.
Meet the magical and mysterious stone moai.
Breakfasts Included: 3.
Hotel (3 nights).
Age: min 5.
Group Size: 1 - 12.
Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer.
Hanga Roa - Anakena day trip & picnic lunch.
Hanga Roa - Ana Te Pahu cave & Ahu Tahai ceremonial site.
Hanga Roa - Orongo Ceremonial Village.
Complimentary departure transfer.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1-3 - Hanga Roa Iorana! Welcome to Rapa Nui. You are met upon arrival at Hanga Roa airport and transferred to your hotel, please advise flight or train arrival details at least 14 days prior to departure. The rest of the day is free for you to relax and spend as you wish. After breakfast the next day we take a full day tour to Anakena. Visit examples of unrestored religious platforms: Ahus Vaihu in the bays of Hanga Te'e and Akahanga where the famous king Hotu Matua is believed to be buried. Continue to Rano Raraku, quarry of almost 900 stone statues, 397 of which are still lying or standing on the slopes of an extinct volcano. Today also includes a visit to Ahu Tongariki and Ahu Te Pitu Kura, and ends with a visit to the beach of Anakena. The next morning we take a half day tour to the ceremonial village of Orongo and the extint volcano of Rano Kau. In the afternoon visit the seven moais at Akiv. Legend has it that these statues represent the seven explorers that were sent to Rapa Nui by the King Hotu Matua. Our day ends with a trip to Ana Te Pahu cave and the ceremonial site of Ahu Tahai.
Day 4 - Hanga Roa Today is the last day of your trip. After breakfast you will be transferred to the airport in time to catch your flight.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 27 January 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..