Overnight Uluru Adventure
From 17/04/2021 to 30/03/2022
Join a local First Nations guide on a walk to the Mutijulu waterhole at Uluru, and gain an insight into the histories and cultures of local communities and their connection to the land.
The ancient formations of Kata Tjuta and the monumental Uluru are quintessential sights in the Australian outback.
Experience Uluru at dusk and dawn to see the changing colours of the sacred site.
Enjoy a locally sourced dinner under the stars with your small group, as you enjoy a night at a permanent campsite with all of the creature comforts.
Breakfasts Included: 1.
Dinners Included: 1.
Permanent, furnished tented camp (with shared facilities) (1 nt).
All terrain vehicle.
Age: min 8.
Group Size: 6 - 24.
Maruku Arts cultural experience.
Uluru Base Walk.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - Yulara/Kata Tjuta/Uluru Welcome to the Red Centre! Start the day by visiting the 36 red rock domes of Kata Tjuta, getting up close to this ancient geological formation. Get to know the domes, dunes and gullies on a walk through Kata Tjuta. Afterwards, make your way to Uluru as the sun sets – watch as the colours of this sacred rock changes as dusk sets in. The perfect end to a remarkable day is awaiting you back at camp, as you enjoy a delicious meal with your small group and local leader under the stars. Spend the night in twin share permanent tents, with comfortable beds, linen, towels, lighting and cooling fans provided.
Day 2 - Uluru Sunrise An early start today is rewarded with an Uluru sunrise. While the morning is fresh, enjoy a walk around the base of Uluru. After your stroll, walk to the cave paintings near Mutitjulu Waterhole at the base of Uluru. You will be in the hands of an Anangu guide who will share the stories of this unique landscape and explain the art, the culture and their community's connection to to the lnd. The on-site Cultural Centre also houses an extensive collection of First Nations arts and crafts for you to browse and available to purchase. Afterwards, transfer back to the Ayers Rock Resort, where your trip ends on arrival.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 16 April 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Tell us about your travel plans