Bungle Bungle Discovery
From 01-Apr-2020 to 30-Sep-2020
Board a scheduled flight from Kununurra to Purnululu National Park for spectacular views over the Bungle Bungle Range.
Walk among the orange and black striped domes of the Bungle Bungle Range and test out the acoustics of Cathedral Gorge.
Take part in an exploration of the Bungle Bungle Range as you witness the natural wonders of Purnululu National Park.
Includes all flights, accommodation, transfers, sightseeing, meals as specified and park fees.
Finest dining - a total of 3 meals.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - Kununurra, Purnululu National Park, Cathedral Gorge, Piccaninny Creek Board a scenic flight to World Heritage-listed Purnululu National Park. En route, fly over Lake Argyle, which is the largest artificial lake in the Southern Hemisphere. Once in Purnululu National Park, marvel at the majesty of Cathedral Gorge and test out the acoustics of this natural amphitheatre. Walk up the dry riverbed of Piccaninny Creek for a closer inspection of the striped beehive domes. These beautifully distinctive formations were created by active faults over 350 million years ago and shaped by the wind and rain. Your local guide will bring the domes to life, describing both their cultural and geological significance. Arrive at the award-winning Bungle Bungle Wilderness Lodge, perfectly positioned in an idyllic bush setting giving you the opportunity to relax and appreciate the park's tranquil beauty. Spend time on your private deck observing the birdlife, then later this evening, enjoy a delicious three-course dinner.
Day 2 - Purnululu National Park, Depart Kununurra After breakfast this morning, take a scenic flight back to Kununurra. From the air see Argyle Diamond Mine, which produces one third of the world's diamonds. Land in Kununurra, where your Kimberley adventure comes to an end.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 04 April 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..