Bungle Bungle Complete
From 01-Apr-2020 to 30-Sep-2020
Walk among the orange and black striped domes of the Bungle Bungle Range and test out the acoustics of Cathedral Gorge.
Enjoy sunset drinks and canapes overlooking the spectacular Bungle Bungle Massif as the colours turn from orange to red.
Join a hike with your Driver-Guide into Echidna Chasm, a spectacular natural cleft in the Bungle Bungle massif.
Finest dining - a total of 7 meals.
Includes all accommodation, transfers, sightseeing, meals as specified and park fees.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - Kununurra Arrive in Kununurra and transfer to your hotel.
Day 2 - Kununurra, Purnululu, Piccaninny Creek, Bungle Bungle Wilderness Lodge Board a scenic flight in Kununurra to World Heritage-listed Purnululu National Park. En route, fly over Lake Argyle before arriving in Purnululu National Park. The park is home to the famed black and orange striped domes, ascending to 578 metres above sea level. Standing over a grass-covered plain, steep cliffs form the western face. Created by the constant erosion of river movements over a staggering 20 million years, the range has both geological and Indigenous cultural significance. It is an imposing sight and one that you are sure to remember forever. Marvel at Cathedral Gorge and test the acoustics of this natural amphitheatre. Take a walk along Piccaninny Creek, a winding gorge within the unique orange and black striped domes. Be amazed by the majestic beehive domes as your guide brings the natural history of the range to life. Afterwards, head to the award-winning Bungle Bungle Wilderness Lodge to relax before dinner.
Day 3 - Echidna Chasm, Sunset Drinks Travel to Echidna Chasm, a natural cleft in the rock. Here, join a hike where your expert local guide will bring the sights to life, describing their cultural and geological significance. This evening, enjoy drinks ?with new-found friends as the sun sets over the striking dome formations of the iconic Bungle Bungle massif.
Day 4 - Scenic Flight, Depart Kununurra After breakfast, board your scenic flight over the Kimberley. From the air see the Argyle Diamond Mine. Land in Kununurra, where your tour concludes later in the morning.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 04 April 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..