New England and Canada
Day 1 - New York,USA See the bright lights of the Big Apple, international mecca and melting pot, with expensive brownstones, colourful neighbourhoods, great museums and ambling parks. Some come just for the shopping: there's Bloomingdale's on Lex, Tiffany's on Fifth, Barneys and the unique boutiques along Madison. Or head downtown and explore the trendy shops of SoHo.
Day 2 - Newport, Rhode Island Enjoy a spectacular stroll along the Atlantic cliifs towards The Breakers, fabulous summer 'cottage' of the Vanderbilt railroad dynasty.
Day 3 - Boston, Massachusetts
Day 4 - At Sea
Day 5 - Sydney, Canada
Day 6 - At Sea
Day 7 - Québec The only fortified city in continental America, there's every possibility you'll lose your heart to Quebec, an unforgettable cocktail of old world charm and urban sophistication. During your overnight stay, an evening stroll around the quaint back streets of Montemartre and Petit Champlain is perfectly punctuated by a visit - or two - to the city's patisseries.
Day 8 - Québec The only fortified city in continental America, there's every possibility you'll lose your heart to Quebec, an unforgettable cocktail of old world charm and urban sophistication. During your overnight stay, an evening stroll around the quaint back streets of Montemartre and Petit Champlain is perfectly punctuated by a visit - or two - to the city's patisseries.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 06 September 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..