Day 1 - Seattle Smell the coffee in Pike Place Market where it all began for Starbucks, then see it from far above at the 520ft Space Needle. A magnet for art and culture lovers of all stripes and an outdoor wonderland for adventurers - the Emerald City has it all.
Day 2 - Cruising An 'at sea' day is your chance to explore all the amazing activities the ship has to offer, including doing nothing at all. Relax in the Spa, take in a show at the theatre, or experience any of the incredible dining venues. There's so much to do the difficulty will be choosing what to do next!
Day 3 - Alaska Inside Passage
Day 4 - Juneau Some sightseeing is best from above. View the majestic Mendenhall Glacier from the East Glacier Loop Trail, or sail 1,800ft aloft via gondola to Mount Roberts. The fresh air’s sure to whet your appetite so try out the local treat - crisp crab cakes.
Day 5 - Skagway Your gateway to the rugged Klondike harks back to the 1898 gold rush. See the vast Davidson Glacier up close, or hop aboard the White Pass and Yukon Route Railway. Ascending 3,000ft in 32km, you’ll have unrivalled photo opportunities at every turn.
Day 6 - Endicott Arm & Dawes Glacier, Alaska
Day 7 - Cruising An 'at sea' day is your chance to explore all the amazing activities the ship has to offer, including doing nothing at all. Relax in the Spa, take in a show at the theatre, or experience any of the incredible dining venues. There's so much to do the difficulty will be choosing what to do next!
Day 8 - Vancouver Ranked in the world’s top 5 cities for quality of life, on a clear day you’ll see as far as distant Mount Baker. Find nirvana amongst the ferns and lofty cedars in Stanley Park, taste oysters in Granville Island market, and explore historic Gastown.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 06 September 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..