Day 1 - Vancouver, BC, Canada Vancouver is a dream-like, mountain-ringed city blessed with a huge natural harbor that remains ice-free year-round. Wide open spaces, beautiful beaches, tall skyscrapers and an enchanting rainforest all mingle together to create a most relaxed and stress-free setting. Most folks come here to get away from it all, and enjoy fantastic cuisine, world-class entertainment, and unlimited shopping opportunities.
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - At Sea
Day 4 - At Sea
Day 5 - At Sea
Day 6 - At Sea
Day 7 - Maui (Kahului) Hawaii is one of the world's foremost vacation, honeymoon and anniversary destinations. As one of Hawaii's remaining untouched areas, Kahalui, located on the west side of Maui, let's you enjoy miles of white sand beaches and crystal clear waters. The year-round near perfect weather allows you to take full advantage of the sapphire blue skies and warm tropical winds. Aside from housing Maui's only deep water harbor, Kahalui is also where you'll find the Kahana Pond State Wildlife Sanctuary.
Day 8 - Maui (Kahului) Hawaii is one of the world's foremost vacation, honeymoon and anniversary destinations. As one of Hawaii's remaining untouched areas, Kahalui, located on the west side of Maui, let's you enjoy miles of white sand beaches and crystal clear waters. The year-round near perfect weather allows you to take full advantage of the sapphire blue skies and warm tropical winds. Aside from housing Maui's only deep water harbor, Kahalui is also where you'll find the Kahana Pond State Wildlife Sanctuary.
Day 9 - Hilo You'll be intoxicated by the fragrant orchids and antharium which fill the air. This is Hawaii's second largest metropolis, yet it remains a quaint city of Victorian homes which overlook a half-moon bay. With its magnificent Japanese Yedo Garden and a half-hour walk through verdant tropical forest opening into the awesome beauty of Akaka Falls, Hilo is one of the most scenic tropical cities in the Pacific.
Day 10 - Kona Step on this multi-colored island ringed with miles of bougainvillea and poinsettia and you'll understand immediately why the royals of Hawaii chose it as their summer residence. The deep, rich soil is the breeding ground for two of the world's most unique treasures: macadamia nuts and Kona coffee, and there's plenty of both in the quaint shops, which also offer exquisite coral jewelry and hand-sewn muumuus. At the opposite end of quaint: Hulihee Palace, grand and majestic with a superb collection of royal antiques.
Day 11 - Kauai (Nawiliwili) Kauai, Hawaii's most beautiful island, beckons you. Crystal pools, magnificent waterfalls, stunning sunsets and sparkling beaches - you can find them all in the Garden Island of the Pacific. Feel the genuine hospitality of Kauai, its warm and welcoming people, and share in the true spirit of Aloha.
Day 12 - Honolulu, HI Imagine spending all day and all night on gorgeous Honolulu. You'll need time to take in this beautiful island with its pulsating nightlife, world-class dining, perfect beaches and quiet coves. Stroll the fabled beaches of Waikiki under the protective watch of the ancient volcanic profile of Diamond Head. Visit the Polynesian Cultural Center, a 42-acre living museum of the many cultures of the South Pacific. And be sure to stop off at the historic USS Arizona Memorial, dedicated to those who died at Pearl Harbor.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 20 September 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..