Beaches and Reefs
From 08/03/2020 to 03/04/2020
Take a day trip to the Blue Mountains and learn about their cultural significanceSee the sights on a guided walking tour of Sydney including the Opera House & Watson's BaySpend the afternoon at Sydney's Bondi Beach & swim in the dreamy blue watersIncluded Flight: Sydney to Byron BayLive out your bohemian dreams with a surfing lesson in Byron BayEnjoy a delicious roast dinner at the Noosa Everglades CootharaBarIncluded Flight: Noosa to Airlie BeachTrain: Airlie Beach to CairnsSee aboriginal culture brought to life through traditional dance, art and interactive demonstrations at Tjapukai on a Dreamtime Experience.
Hostel-style accommodation with a special stay at an Eco Camp in the Noosa Everglades (complete with kangaroos).
With accommodation this centrally located you'll be right in the action and ready to enjoy your days after a comfy night's sleep.
We'll provide 14 of your meals and the rest are up to you.
Food is an important part of any holiday so we want you to have all of the opportunities to explore modern Australian cuisine and local eats.
Our TM's will always be on hand with their must-try meal recommendations.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps.
Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - Sydney Welcome to Sydney! Meet up with your brand new travel family and hit the road and head on a day trip to one of Australia's finest: the majestic Blue Mountains (which aren't actually blue, but are still beautiful all the same). Out here in the great Aussie Outdoors we'll be learning about the legends behind the famous Three Sisters rock formation as well as exploring the Jamison Ridge area. We'll head back to Sydney and the evening is yours to make the most of. Why not get a group together for a signature "Cook your own BBQ" dinner at Phillips Foote heritage restaurant in the heart of The Rocks, with freshly-caught seafood or succulent steak just like the locals.
Day 2 - Sydney This morning set out to explore this sun drenched, cosmopolitan and eternally cool city. Your Trip Manager will give you the low down on all of Sydney's best bits as you get a tour of the highlights. Catch the ferry to Watsons Bay to experience the iconic skyline from a different perspective, then venture over to Bondi Beach where you can spend the afternoon lazing about in the sunshine.
Day 3 - Sydney With a full free day to choose your own adventure, we have plenty of Free Time Add-Ons for you to pick from. Wine-lovers can sign up for an Australian wine tasting experience; water-lovers can opt for a sunset cruise or jetboat on the harbour.
Day 5 - Byron Bay We'll continue the surf vibes today with the option to kickstart our morning with sunrise at Australia's most easterly point followed by yoga on the beach. Then you have the rest of the day free to explore like a local. Start by finding the best smashed avo Byron has to offer - there's no shortage of tasty and organic cafes here. With the afternoon stretched out ahead of you, there's kayaking, relaxing on the beach and whale watching (seasonal) all on offer - your time here will be nothing short of magic.
Day 10 - The Whitsundays to Cairns What can top the Whitsundays? Not much…except the Great Barrier Reef, and luckily it's the next stop on our journey.After a scenic train ride along the East Coast of Queensland, we'll arrive in sunny Cairns - a haven for vibing restaurants, bouncing clubs and endless tropical feels. This town is the gateway to the reef and is buzzing with energy, you won't be short of things to do here.
Day 11 - Cairns Good morning Cairns you delightful palm tree paradise. Today we'll take you on a Dreamtime walk at Tjapukai where you can explore the rich history of the world's oldest living culture. After getting your culture fix for the day, why not unleash your inner-adrenaline junkie and take a leap of faith at AJ Hackett Bungy Jumping? Or take to the rapids for an action-packed afternoon of white-water rafting on the Barron River.
Day 12 - Cairns Make the most of your free day here in Cairns and jump on our optional day trip out to Australia's most famous natural wonder, The Great Barrier Reef. Board a catamaran out to the reef and try your hand at snorkelling, gape at the mindblowingly colourful coral and listen to the marine crew tell you all there is to know about this wonder. This day is a must-do for any trip to Oz!
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 23 February 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 18 February 2020 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.