SPLENDORS OF SOUTH AFRICA & VICTORIA FALLS
From 13/06/2021 to 28/10/2021
Breakfasts Included: 11.
Lunches Included: 5.
Dinners Included: 5.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - ARRIVE IN CAPE TOWN, SOUTH AFRICA Welcome to South Africa! Hotel check-in available mid-afternoon.
Day 2 - CAPE TOWN CAPE TOWN Walking tour through the Company's Garden and the Bo-Kaap neighborhood. Visit the Bo-Kaap Museum and savour a traditional Malay lunch. Afterwards, take a scenic cable-car ride to the top of Table Mountain. Welcome dinner at a local restaurant this evening. (B,L,D)
Day 3 - CAPE TOWN. CAPE PENINSULA EXCURSION CAPE TOWN Scenic drive along Chapman's Peak Drive en route to Cape Point Nature Reserve. CAPE POINT NATURE RESERVE See the Cape of Good Hope. At Cape Point, ride a funicular to the steps of the old lighthouse with panoramic views of the Atlantic and Indian Oceans. After lunch, visit Boulders Beach to see a colony of endangered African penguins. CAPE TOWN Free time this evening. (B,L)
Day 4 - CAPE TOWN CAPE TOWN Free day. (B) ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Cape Town with an excursion and wine tasting at Cape Winelands. This and many more options throughout your tour are available for purchase with MyGlobus. Get local maps and tips for free time on your GlobusGO mobile app.
Day 5 - CAPE TOWN-HOEDSPRUIT- MAKALALI PRIVATE GAME RESERVE CAPE TOWN Fly to Hoedspruit and transfer to Makalali Private Game Reserve, overlooking the majestic Drakensburg Mountains. MAKALALI Afternoon game drive with a skilled tracker and professional Ranger. Sip sundowner drinks in the bush before returning to your lodge for dinner. (B,D)
Day 6 - MAKALALI MAKALALI Rise between 5 am and 5:30 am for coffee and tea before your morning game drive. Return for breakfast mid-morning, followed by time to relax at your lodge. Afternoon game drive with sundowner drinks. (B,L,D)
Day 7 - MAKALALI MAKALALI Morning and afternoon game drives with free time to enjoy lodge amenities in between. (B,L,D)
Day 8 - MAKALALI-HOEDSPRUIT-JOHANNESBURG MAKALALI Morning game drive. Fly to Johannesburg. JOHANNESBURG Free time late afternoon and evening. (B)
Day 9 - JOHANNESBURG JOHANNESBURG Guided sightseeing includes a visit to Soweto (South Western Township) to see the Hector Pieterson Memorial and the former neighborhoods of Nobel Peace Prize winners, Archbishop Desmond Tutu and Nelson Mandela. Visit Mandela House and the Apartheid Museum to learn about the apartheid years up to the historic 1994 elections that ended the apartheid era. (B,L)
Day 10 - JOHANNESBURG-VICTORIA FALLS, ZIMBABWE JOHANNESBURG Fly to Zimbabwe. VICTORIA FALLS Free time in the late afternoon and evening. (B)
Day 11 - VICTORIA FALLS VICTORIA FALLS Guided walk at Victoria Falls this morning. Free time late morning and early afternoon. Later, embark on a scenic cruise on the Zambezi River to see wildlife and a spectacular African sunset. Farewell dinner this evening. (B,D)
Day 12 - VICTORIA FALLS VICTORIA FALLS Fly to Johannesburg. JOHANNESBURG Your holiday ends at the airport. Schedule departing flights after 5:30 pm. (B)
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 18 June 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Tell us about your travel plans