From 02/10/2021 to 05/12/2021
Breakfasts Included: 8.
Lunches Included: 0.
Dinners Included: 4.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - ARRIVE IN WARSAW, POLAND. Welcome to Warsaw! At 6 pm, meet your Tour Director and travelling companions for a welcome dinner at the hotel. (D)
Day 2 - WARSAW WARSAW Guided Sightseeing includes sights of St. John’s Cathedral. Free time this afternoon and evening. (B)
Day 3 - WARSAW-POZNAN. POZNAN Guided Sightseeing includes St. Peter and Paul Cathedral. (local Favourite) Dinner with regional specialties at a local restaurant (B,D) 236 mi / 380 km
Day 4 - POZNAN-WROCLAW. WROCLAW Sightseeing with a Local Guide includes Market Square. (B) 130 mi / 210 km km
Day 5 - WROCLAW-OPOLE-CZESTOCHOWA. OPOLE Stop in one of the oldest cities in Poland. CZESTOCHOWA Visit Jasna Góra Monastery. (B,D) 137 mi / 220 km km
Day 6 - CZESTOCHOWA-AUSCHWITZ-BIRKENAU-KRAKOW. AUSCHWITZ/BIRKENAU Visit the concentration camps. (B) 124 mi / 200 km
Day 7 - KRAKOW KRAKOW Free time this morning. Guided sightseeing includes Kazimierz, the Old Jewish Quarter, Remuh Synagogue and St. Mary’s Church. (B) ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Krakow with an excursion to Wieliczka Salt Mines. This and more options throughout your tour are available for purchase with MyAccount.
Day 8 - KRAKOW-WARSAW. WARSAW Farewell dinner at your hotel. (B,D) 205 mi / 330 km
Day 9 - WARSAW Your holiday ends with breakfast this morning. (B)
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 13 May 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Tell us about your travel plans