Zanzibar Beach Escape(Twin Room,Start Zanzibar, End Zanzibar)
From 18/11/2019 to 15/01/2020
In the shade of coconut palms, you'll find the charming bungalows of Bahari View Lodge.
“Bahari” means “ocean” in Kiswahili, the local language.
The fringing coral reefs protect the island from the waters of the vast Indian Ocean.
The restaurant and the beach bar are situated in the tropical garden – a perfect place for a sun-downer with spectacular views across the turquoise waters.
Come and indulge in one of the world‘s last existing paradises.
Every breakfast is taken care of- if you really want to indulge the resort will offer lunch and dinner packages on arrival- or go and explore some of the delicious seafood cuisine this island is famous for.
Who needs a team when all you have to do is rest, relax, repeat!.
Day 1 - Arrive Zanzibar Ready for bliss? You've arrived in the home of white sand beaches, sparkling turquoise waters, and the ancient seat of Sultans. You'll be picked up from Zanzibar Airport and transferred to the Kwenda Rocks Beach Hotel to spend your next few days at leisure.
Day 2 - Zanzibar The next couple of days are yours to spend living your best island life. That might be sunbathing with a fresh coconut in hand, then checking out the hotel's beach view spa for a soothing massage. Or, sign up for a day-trip to Zanzibar's capital of Stone Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. When the evening rolls around, pick a spot at the fish-shaped swimming pool or the Rocks Lounge bar to catch a spinetingling sunset.
Day 3 - Zanzibar Today is another free day to explore. You're free to feast on seafood at the sea front, or sign up for a day of diving or snorkelling in the clear turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean. Rather be on the water than in it? Check out the hotel's watersports or a short day boat trip, maybe to Prison Island to see the giant resident tortoises. Then if you're up for making a night of it, head to the beach when the sun goes down - the Full Moon parties here are legendary, and the policy at the Rocks restaurant and Lounge bar is shoes optional.
Day 4 - Depart Zanzibar Enjoy a last breakfast in this island paradise before check out at 10am. You'll be transferred to Zanzibar Airport for your departure flight.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 22 November 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..