Cape Town Explorer(Twin Room,Start Cape Town, End Cape Town)
From 03/01/2020 to 21/03/2021
Your new digs are right in the centre of the action, just 50m from the glorious promenade of this beautiful city.
We'll get your breakfasts each morning but use your days to sample some of Cape Town's freshest seafood, world class wines and capitalise on the food market attached to the hotel.
This is an unescorted trip, but we'll provide you with a comprehensive info pack before you go, and have you sorted with transfers and the sweetest digs.
Day 1 - Cape Town Welcome to Cape Town! From sea to sky, this magnificent city will steal your heart. Upon arrival you'll check into the Mojo Hotel, just 50m from the promenade, and receive your hop on/hop off bus pass for the next few days. This is an unguided trip, but with your pass you have a whole city to explore. Make use of the food market attached to the hotel for dinner tonight.
Day 2 - Cape Town After an included breakfast it's time to uncover everything Cape town has to offer! Today we strongly recommend a tour of Robben Island where Nelson Mandela spent 18 of his 27 years in prison - book tickets in advance! Your hop-on/hop-off pass will take you directly to the ferry port. Spend the rest of the day taking in the views along the promenade or for the athletic - a hike up Lion's Head.
Day 3 - Cape Town Another day, another included breakfast and another opportunity to explore. Use this day to explore the magnificent Kirstenbosch Gardens, Monkey Jungle, World of Birds or relax on some of Cape Town's famed beaches. Your trip ends at 6pm this evening, but you'll never forget the views and adventures of Cape Town. Cape Town Hop-on/Hop-off Bus 2 Day Pass to Key Attractions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 22 November 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..