Zanzibar Resort Escape (5 Days)(Twin Room,Start Zanzibar, End Zanzibar)
From 22/02/2020 to 04/04/2021
The idyllic Zanzibar Beach Resort is situated on the south-west coast of Zanzibar, framed by the beautiful Indian Ocean for stunning sea views.
It's only ten minutes from the historic exotic Swahili Stone Town and five minutes from the International Airport.
The Resort is set in a magical hand-picked stunning location with gorgeous landscaped gardens.
It is a beautiful spot to watch some of the most magnificent sunsets in the world.
Every breakfast is taken care of- if you really want to indulge the resort will offer lunch and dinner packages on arrival- or go and explore some of the delicious seafood cuisine this island is famous for.
Who needs a team when all you have to do is rest, relax, repeat!.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - Zanzibar And...relax! You've arrived in the home of white sand beaches, sparkling turquoise waters, and the ancient seat of Sultans. You'll be picked up from Zanzibar Airport and transfer to your hotel to spend the first of the post-Safari days at leisure.
Day 2 - Zanzibar The days are yours to spend living your best island life. Today you could take a trip to one of Zanzibar's white-sand beaches, or head down to the nearby UNESCO World Heritage Site of Stone Town to explore the cobbled streets and crumbling colonial facades.
Day 3 - Zanzibar Today is another free day to explore more of the island. Or maybe you want to feast on seafood and kick back poolside, working on your tan. That's fine too.
Day 4 - Zanzibar Today is all yours to make the most of paradise. Explore this laid-back fishing village, or maybe check out Prison Island for a slice of history and a glimpse at the island's resident giant tortoises.
Day 5 - Depart Zanzibar Enjoy a last breakfast in this island paradise before check out at 10am. You'll be transferred to Zanzibar Airport for your departure flight.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 26 February 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..