From 27/02/2020 to 03/04/2021
In the shade of coconut palms, you'll find the charming bungalows of Bahari View Lodge.
“Bahari” means “ocean” in Kiswahili, the local language.
The fringing coral reefs protect the island from the waters of the vast Indian Ocean.
The restaurant and the beach bar are situated in the tropical garden – a perfect place for a sun-downer with spectacular views across the turquoise waters.
Come and indulge in one of the world‘s last existing paradises.
Karibu ZanzibarEvery breakfast is taken care of- if you really want to indulge the resort will offer lunch and dinner packages on arrival- or go and explore some of the delicious seafood cuisine this island is famous for.
Who needs a team when all you have to do is rest, relax, repeat!.
Itinerary / more information
Day 2 - Zanzibar The next couple of days are yours to spend living your best island life. That might be sunbathing with a fresh coconut in hand, then checking out the hotel's beach view spa for a soothing massage. Or, sign up for a day-trip to Zanzibar's capital of Stone Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. When the evening rolls around, pick a spot at the fish-shaped swimming pool or the Rocks Lounge bar to catch a spinetingling sunset.
Day 3 - Zanzibar Today is another free day to explore. You're free to feast on seafood at the sea front, or sign up for a day of diving or snorkelling in the clear turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean. Rather be on the water than in it? Check out the hotel's watersports or a short day boat trip, maybe to Prison Island to see the giant resident tortoises. Then if you're up for making a night of it, head to the beach when the sun goes down - the Full Moon parties here are legendary, and the policy at the Rocks restaurant and Lounge bar is shoes optional.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 25 February 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 20 February 2020 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.