Day 1 - Miami Miami is an international mecca with a colorful skyline and trend-setting culture. Claiming its place as a truly international city, you can feel Miami vibrate with the energies of different cultures coming together to revel in the beautiful ocean scenery and near-perfect tropical weather. Whether you're taking in the sights at a South Beach café, browsing the open-air shops of Bayside Marketplace or enjoying "un cortadito" in Little Havana, Miami is a melting pot for virtually anyone.
Day 2 - At Sea Family Action NEW Royal Babies and Tots Nursery® with specially designed Fisher-Price® and Crayola® activities Video game arcade Expanded hangouts for teens only Complimentary rock climbing wall Complimentary Adventure Ocean® Youth Program
Day 3 - Nassau Long after you return home, you'll continue to hear the sweet reverberations of Bahamian steel drums, their carefree melodies transporting you to a place where you're perpetually on holiday.
Day 4 - Miami Miami is an international mecca with a colorful skyline and trend-setting culture. Claiming its place as a truly international city, you can feel Miami vibrate with the energies of different cultures coming together to revel in the beautiful ocean scenery and near-perfect tropical weather. Whether you're taking in the sights at a South Beach café, browsing the open-air shops of Bayside Marketplace or enjoying "un cortadito" in Little Havana, Miami is a melting pot for virtually anyone.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 23 October 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..