Northern Lights At Aurora Village
From 01-Dec-2020 to 31-Mar-2021
With a hot chocolate in hand, watch a shimmering symphony of ever-changing light and colour above you.
From dog-sledding to a snowshoe walk, design your day to your own interests thanks to our Freedom of Choice inclusions.
Enjoy optimal views of Aurora Borealis in specially designed heated outdoor seats at Aurora Village.
Rotating 360 degrees, you can take in the views from all angles in warmth and comfort.
Transfers and gratuities.
Escorted aurora borealis excursions.
Winter clothing package in Yellowknife.
Locally-inspired dining - a total of 2 meals.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - Arrive Yellowknife Arrive in Yellowknife and be taken to your hotel before a viewing of the northern lights at Aurora Village. Stay warm in a tepee, where hot drinks bubble away on a woodfire stove.
Day 2 - Yellowknife At this time of the year, Yellowknife is an absolute wonderland of wintry delights. Spend the morning at leisure before setting off on your chosen activity. This evening, travel to Aurora Village for a hearty meal and another aurora viewing experience. In the specially designed heated outdoor seats, you can take in the views from all angles in warmth and comfort.
Day 3 - Yellowknife Discover Yellowknife, taking in sites including the Legislative Assembly and Prince of Wales Northern Heritage Centre before a scenic drive through the Old Town and on to the Ice Road (weather permitting). This evening, return to Aurora Village for one last chance to take in the natural phenomenon.
Day 4 - Depart Yellowknife Today your Northern Lights experience comes to an end. Be taken to the airport for your onward flight.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 04 April 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..