Japan in One Week
From 08/08/2020 to 03/10/2020
Spend half a day uncovering Tokyo on a sightseeing tour with a Local GuideSee the grand Imperial Palace and the buzzy neighbourhood of ShibuyaSee the Meiji Jingu Shrine, Harajuku & Shibuya Crossing.
Visit Asakusa Sensoji Temple & Nakamise StreetSee Fushimi Inari Shrine.
Cool and comfy 3-star hotels are the name of the game throughout our week in Japan.
Re-fuel with a hearty breakfast included every day.
We'll also give you the opportunity to sample some of the best eats in the East.
Taste it all - fresh sashimi, spicy ramen and delicious gourmet gyozas.
You'll be guided round Sapa by our super knowledgeable, fun and friendly Trip Manager, who will teach you about the local history, the regional delicacies and generally how to have a good time in this beautiful part of the world, while having your back with anything you want or need.
Itinerary / more information
Day 2 - Tokyo It's time to get our teeth stuck into Tokyo today, with a local guide taking us on a fascinating sightseeing tour, from Asakusa Sensoji Temple, to the Imperial Palace and the the Meji Jingu shrine, we'll soon discover that this city isn't just about neon lights - it respects its heritage, too.
Day 3 - Tokyo Now you're well acquainted with this unique city, the day's all yours to get exploring. Check out some traditional bars at the Izakaya Alleys, head to a cat cafe and do some petting while you sip your tea, or check out the beautiful Ueno Park that's teeming with museums, zoos and historical monuments. This evening, join us at the world famous Robot Restaurant Show, an insane display of robotics, dancing and pyrotechnics that brings cabaret into the 21st century.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 12 June 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 07 June 2020 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.