Europe in One Week Amsterdam Alps and Paris
From 25/10/2020 to 14/02/2021
Breathe in the fresh mountain air as you hike & explore the Swiss Alps.
Our European selection of hostels will be your accommodation of choice for 7 fabulous nights.
Sleep multi share or upgrade to a twin room if travelling with a friend.
Prep your taste buds for a culinary sensation.
Hearty French, Dutch, German and Swiss cuisine will be on offer, with included breakfast every day of the week.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps.
Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - Arrive Amsterdam This afternoon we'll meet in the vibrant, eclectic and oh-so-pretty city of Amsterdam. Once you've bonded with your Trip Manager and new travel buddies, it's time to set off and explore this exciting city. The best way to see the charming gable houses is by taking a cruise on the winding canals, so an optional sightseeing cruise is the perfect opportunity to get acquainted with the city. The rest of the evening is yours to explore the red light district, eat some stroopwafels or enjoy Amsterdam's legendary nightlife.
Day 2 - Amsterdam Today we've got a full day to enjoy Amsterdam! Luck us. Maybe visit some of the city's great museums, stroll the beautiful cobbled streets, head for the waters again, or take our optional exclusive access to the A'dam lookout swing, to get an an enthralling and unique perspective of the entire city. Tonight, there's an optional Dutch feast to enjoy, before we soak up some of the world's most vibrant nightlife.
Day 5 - Swiss Alps We've got a whole day in the Alps! Where to begin? Start by opening the window of your room & drinking in the incredible view - if you can find words or photos that do it justice, we applaud you! If you're feeling audacious, opt to take a trip to a Swiss mountain with your travel crew, or feel free to explore this classic European adventure town. Go on a hike through one of the many gorgeous trails, breathing in that pure alpine air. Another Swiss feast is included tonight, to refuel after a day of activities.
Day 6 - Swiss Alps to Paris Our hearts truly stolen by the alps, it's time to head to the city of love.Passing through the gorgeous Burgundy region, we'll reach Paris and enjoy an included dinner before a chance to explore the glittering city of lights.
Day 7 - Paris Bonjour Paris! Today we'll check out the Eiffel Tower, the Arc De Triomphe, Notre Dame and more - you can even opt to see the sights from a unique perspective by whizzing around Paris on an e-scooter. On our final evening we'll have the opportunity to enjoy a traditional Parisian dinner on the famous bohemian district of Montmarte, looking out on the heart-swelling city below as you enjoy one of the world's finest cuisines. Later, why not head to an iconic Cabaret show? Can you can can? Ooh la la!
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 06 April 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 01 April 2020 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.