Adriatic Spirit (From June 2020)
From 27/06/2020 to 12/09/2020
We always provide comfortable accommodation in a relaxed atmosphere - think 6 nights of comfy hotels with twin share rooms and bright communal areas and 1 night spent on board an overnight ferry.
Fuel up for days of exploring with delicious fresh breakfast daily.
We'll also throw in 2 dinners as part of the deal, designed to get your tastebuds tingling with local faves.
All other meals are there for you to roam free, follow your nose to where the locals hang out for even more unique tastes.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps.
Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - Split to Dubrovnik Meet your new travel crew this morning and drive down the stunning Dalmatian coast toward Dubrovnik.The drive along the Dalmatian coastline to Dubrovnik is a sightseeing must do all on its own. On arrival in the city you'll be greeted by limestone walls; an Old Town filled with quintessentially Croatian cafes and plenty of clubs; and a mountain meets sea situation will see you falling in love within seconds. After you've been guided around the city by our team, you'll be armed with the knowledge to pick out a waterside rock bar where you can swim and indulge 'til your heart's content. Tonight over dinner with the crew, spirits will no doubt be high and the show's not over yet!
Day 2 - Dubronvik to Tirana via Kotor Now that we've done all things Dubrovnik, we'll coast our way to the Albanian city of Tirana.All good journeys are broken up by pit stops in Rivieras with sandy beaches, medieval towns & ancient relgious sites. Crossing into Budva, we'll make a lunch stop in Montenegro.We arrive in the capital city of Albania after some serious mountain landscapes. This city is buzzing with life since the post-communism in the 1990's, boasting buildings painted in bright primary colours, cool cafes, streets and parks that are perfect for exploring. Explore this hidden gem by night, then head to bed knowing that city hangs are a thing of the past with our next stop, two nights in sun-drenched Corfu.
Day 3 - Tirana to Corfu Goodbye city, hello beach hangs! It's southbound today into glorious Greece, one of the world's most sought-after holiday destinations and 100% bucketlist worthy.With two days of sunshine ahead, spirits will be at an all time high. Get excited for the next two days over dinner with the group, no doubt grabbing some refreshments and exploring the island by night!
Day 4 - Corfu The best version of island time? Greek island time. And you'll settle straight into it on the dream scene of Corfu. A heritage listed old town, water sports aplenty & the option to hit the seas again on a cruise or devour an Ionian Dinner with the crew - this is what your first day in Greece will look like.
Day 5 - Corfu to Overnight Adriatic Ferry Another day, another chance to get salty & eat a smorgasbord of feta, olives and grapevines stuffed with delectable rice and kick back on island time. Before we lose all sense of reality and morph into sea-soaked island dwellers, we're making tracks to Italy for pizza, pasta and piazzas of course! After the sun has set, we'll set sail on our overnight ferry ride to Bari, where your feet will touch Italian soil.
Day 6 - Overnight Adriatic Ferry to Salerno via Bari Good morning Italy, we waste no time this morning and make our way to Salerno.Today could see you tick off another bucket list sight, where you could opt to visit breathtakingly the Amalfi Coast, making sure your camera is fully on charge for colourful houses cascading down the mountainside in sun-bleached hues.
Day 7 - Salerno to Rome via Pompeii Rise & shine! This morning we're hitting the cobblestones & headed for Pompeii, where we'll dedicate our time to exploring this archeological wonder.Once a totally vibing hang-out of the ancient Romans, Pompeii is now a living time capsule showcasing the remains of a Roman city and its residents, with walls, mosaics & activities perfectly preserved thanks to the catastrophic eruption of Mt Vesuvius covering the entire town with ash in 79AD. We're being treated to a guided walking tour around these real-life Roman streets. The saying 'stepping back in time' is about to take on a whole new meaning...This afternoon we'll be jolted back to modern city life as we pull in to Rome, Italy's bustling capital. Gather your travel family and make the most of your final evening together with a special optional group dinner 'La Dolce Vita'.
Day 8 - Depart Rome The adventure packed with No Regrets moments has come to an end, oh how much we've seen! With social details swapped and phone numbers exchanged we farewell each other, no doubts with plans for a reunion trip already in full swing. Japan Unrivalled, anyone? Corfu See the Venetian fortress in Corfu's old town Salerno to Rome See Mt. Vesuvius
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 26 February 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..