From 23/09/2020 to 05/10/2020
Locally guided walking tour of the citySee the Glockenspiel & MarienplatzTrip to the moving Dachau concentration camp memorial.
You and your new besties will be cosying up in multi-share hostel rooms for 4 wild nights.
Wake up each day to hearty breakfast, which will line your stomach before a big day tasting your way around the festival.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps.
Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - Munich Let's start our day with ateam scream at the Bavarian capital of Munich this morning. Get comfortable in our new digs, and use the remainder of this day to catch up on rest or start joining the festivities, depending on your level of determination to make every minute count. But first, an orientation of the city, and your chance to pick up a dirndl or lederhosen for those keen to dress like the locals. Here are some facts to get you in the know: There are 14 main tents, the biggest holding 11,000 party people, so get your checklist as you make your way through as many as you can. It's been said that each year over 7.5 million litres of beer are guzzled, 500,000 roast chickens are eaten, and approximately 50,000 pork knuckles are consumed. So help those statistics and get eating!
Day 2 - Munich This is your chance to experience first hand the famous antics of a 200 year old beer fest. Over the next few days hop between festival tents and amusement rides & sample the many beers that make this such a loved affair. Take advantage of the additional activities up for grabs to mix things up and ensure you see the full picture of the city. You can get a fix on the ins and outs of the city with an optional bike tour of the city to get all new views (and take a break from the beer tents). They say that the more you learn about the past, the better prepared you are for the future, and with this in mind we include a trip to Dachau concentration camp, to pay tribute to the victims of some horrific acts that took place so many years ago.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 15 April 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 10 April 2020 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.