From 11/04/2020 to 28/11/2020
Cruising: While cruising, enjoy an exquisite variety of Mediterranean dishes as well as flavours, aromas and spices from around the world.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served on board daily.
Your cruise includes a complimentary drinks package, featuring a selection of alcoholic, soft drinks and hot beverages.
Dining Summary: 7 Breakfasts (B), 4 Lunches (L) and 4 Dinners (D), all with tea or coffee.
Your cruise includes a complimentary drinks package featuring a selection of alcoholic, soft drinks and hot beverages.
Ephesus: Travel from Kusadasi to reach this UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Led by your Local Expert, enjoy your time exploring the famed excavated site of this Greco-Roman treasure.
Mediterranean Dreams Cruising: Visit the Greek Islands of Mykonos, Patmos, Rhodes, Crete and Santorini.
Call in at the Turkish port of Kusadasi.
Your knowledgeable local Insight host will ensure your time in Athens is seamless, serving as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
Enjoy the comfort of Insight's luxury, air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with onboard washroom.
Alternate vehicles without onboard washroom or 40 seats may be used on occasion.
On departures with 8 or more guests, personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentary.
We carry your bags for you and promptly deliver them to your hotel door.
Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency.
We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
From time to time, your Travel Director will enchant you with an Insight Flourish, which is a local specialty representing the destination.
4 nights aboard your mid-size cruise ship featuring air-conditioned cabins with private facilities, outdoor pool, fitness centre, beauty salon, casino, bars & restaurants.
You will enjoy the services of a Cruise Director, while on board, and all port taxes and crew gratuities are included.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served daily onboard your ship and we provide a complimentary drinks package, featuring a selection of alcoholic, soft drinks and hot beverages.
Transfers are included between Insight hotels and cruise port.
Complimentary transfers from/to Athens Airport are available on arrival and departure days, or with additional accommodation booked through Insight Vacations.
Itinerary / more information
1 - You are met at the airport and transferred to your hotel. At 19:00, join your Insight Vacations Representative and fellow travellers for a Welcome Drink.
2 - See all the remarkable glories of Athens on a tour of the city. The highlight, of course, is a visit to the Acropolis with the remarkable Parthenon. Enjoy the afternoon at your leisure.(Breakfast)
3 - Board your cruise ship and set sail for the lovely island of Mykonos with its dazzling sugar cube houses and whitewashed windmills. Tonight, the maze of walkways, welcoming tavernas and nightlife are yours to explore. While cruising, enjoy an exquisite variety of Mediterranean dishes as well as flavours, aromas and spices from around the world. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served onboard daily. Your cruise includes a complimentary drinks package with a selection of alcoholic, soft drinks and hot beverages.(Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
4 - Today explore the Turkish port of Kusadasi and visit the ancient ruins of Ephesus. In the afternoon, sail to the island of Patmos where St. John the Devine was exiled by the Emperor Domitian. Later, your cruise sets sail for Rhodes.(Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
5 - Upon arrival at Rhodes, chosen by the Crusaders as their fortified headquarters, the day is yours to explore at your own pace. Perhaps join the included walking tour of the old town surrounded by medieval walls, or simply enjoy a relaxing day on the golden beaches? In the evening, your cruise continues to Crete.(Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
6 - In the morning, you dock at Heraklion in Crete, the site of the ruins of King Minos' Palace of Knossos. Later, cruise beneath the sheer cliffs of Santorini. Explore the capital of Thira, with its clifftop restaurants and cafes, breathtaking views and amazing sunsets. In the evening you sail onto Athens.(Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
7 - Disembark in the morning and transfer to your hotel where you are at leisure. Relax, shop or bargain in the local market. Perhaps ask about an optional experience to the Temple of Poseidon at Cape Sounion?(Breakfast)
8 - Bid farewell to Athens. Your journey ends with a transfer to the airport.(Breakfast)
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 04 April 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 30 March 2020 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.