Sydney and the Blue Mountains
From 01/06/2020 to 03/04/2021
First class travel Highlights.
Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing.
Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals.
Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys).
Cherry-picked hotels all tried and trusted.
Optional Experiences and free time.
All porterage and local charges included.
Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras.
An expert Travel Director and separate Driver, Driver Guide only on Mini-Stays.
All hotel tips, charges and local taxes.
Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday.
VIP entry to many sights.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - Arrive Sydney (3 Nights) Sophisticated Sydney is your launchpad for a memorable city-meets-bush experience. On arrival, spend the day at leisure.
Day 2 - City Sights - Harbour Cruise Lunch Admire one of the great iconic buildings of the 20th century on a guided tour of the Sydney Opera House. See the sights of the city and stop at Mrs Macquarie's Chair for magnificent views of the Opera House and Harbour Bridge, before visiting famous Bondi Beach. Return to the city for a lunch cruise on Sydney Harbour. Later, travel across the Sydney Harbour Bridge to Milsons Point for views of the city skyline. Head east to La Perouse, where Captain Cook landed in 1788. See the historical buildings and learn how the Aboriginal people were impacted. A guided walking tour of the Rocks district will top off your day.
Day 3 - Blue Mountains - Wildlife Park See the glimmering haze over the Blue Mountains glow brighter as you head west towards the Three Sisters. At Scenic World, enjoy 360? views of the Jamison Valley and consider riding the Scenic Railway, the world's steepest incline railway, Cableway and Skyway (own expense). Take a step back in time and journey to Leura where you'll see its antique stores and famous Candy Store, selling lollies from all over the world. The amazing creatures of Australia are the stars of the show during your final stop today at a wildlife park. See cute koalas, kangaroos and crocodiles in their natural habitat then return to Sydney by coach or take an optional cruise down the Parramatta River to Sydney Harbour (own expense).
Day 4 - Depart Sydney Your Mini Stay concludes after breakfast.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 15 April 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..