Rock N Canyon
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - Alice Springs to Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park
Hit the red dirt running as you meet your fellow Aussie adventurers in Alice Springs and head into Yulara (the gateway resort to Uluru). Make sure your cameras are charged, ‘cos this baby doesn’t look a day over 600 million years old! Later, we’ll raise a glass of bubbles as we watch the glow of the sunset morph through 50 shades of red. Welcome to Australia, mate!
Day 2 - Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park
Forgive the early hour, but this is a sunrise you'll want to see (trust us). Once your memory card is full, we'll head out on a base walk and get a sense of the immense scale of Uluru. Want more? Jump on board an optional helicopter ride for all those #epic angles. Your Instagram is going to be on fiyah! Tonight: hone your Aussie BBQ skills and cook your own steak (or veggie burger). This is livin'.
Day 3 - Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park to Kings Canyon
After breakfast, get ready for a spiritual journey – outback-style. We’re off to explore the heart of sacred Kata Tjuta with a walk through the Valley of the Winds! This place is just as impressive as its more famous neighbour – and on today’s hike, you’ll catch spectacular views from two exclusive lookouts. Next: a magical night sleeping under the stars awaits! Prepare to live the life of a jolly swagman as we bed down in custom swags (think: the ultimate portable sleeping unit) at Kings Creek Station. Keep an eye out for shooting stars, and don’t forget to make a wish! Please be aware that in winter months (May-Sept), nighttime temperatures can drop to near 0 degrees so warmer clothing will be required for the overnight swag experience. Please note that twin/double/single upgrades are not available for the overnight swag experience at Kings Creek Station.
Day 4 - Kings Canyon to Alice Springs
Get your hiking boots on! This morning we'll be tackling the famous Kings Canyon Rim Walk - and believe us, it's worth the effort! We're talking age-old cycads, eroded dome shapes, a visit to The Lost City... and that's not even the best part. The sheltered valley and waterhole of the Garden of Eden will make today even more awesome. After a stop off to grab some lunch, we'll head back to Alice Springs. Time to say a fond farewell to your travel mates! This is the end of the road (for now).
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 03 November 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..