Northbound Alaska & Hubbard Glacier
Day 1 - Vancouver Ranked in the world’s top 5 cities for quality of life, on a clear day you’ll see as far as distant Mount Baker. Find nirvana amongst the ferns and lofty cedars in Stanley Park, taste oysters in Granville Island market, and explore historic Gastown.
Day 2 - Inside Passage, Cruising You'll sail beyond the Inside Passage into the more protected Alaska Inside Passage, a complex labyrinth of fjords and bays where whales and sea lions find refuge during the summer months.
Day 3 - Ketchikan Experience Eden firsthand. Kayak tranquil saltwater fjords fringed by ancient forests, keeping an eye out for black bear and playful porpoise. Tour the great outdoors by foot or bike, or whiz above ocean shores and never-ending forests by zipline.
Day 4 - Icy Strait Go whale watching, learn Tinglit tribal customs, buy arts-and-crafts gifts, or fly high above Port Frederick on a 1.6km long zip-rider. Later, tuck into the best ever halibut and chips on the cookhouse deck of historic Hoonah Packing Company cannery.
Day 5 - Juneau Some sightseeing is best from above. View the majestic Mendenhall Glacier from the East Glacier Loop Trail, or sail 1,800ft aloft via gondola to Mount Roberts. The fresh air’s sure to whet your appetite so try out the local treat - crisp crab cakes.
Day 6 - Skagway Your gateway to the rugged Klondike harks back to the 1898 gold rush. See the vast Davidson Glacier up close, or hop aboard the White Pass and Yukon Route Railway. Ascending 3,000ft in 32km, you’ll have unrivalled photo opportunities at every turn.
Day 7 - Hubbard Glacier Hubbard Glacier is the largest calving glacier on the North American continent. The glacier routinely calves off icebergs as high as 10-story buildings, sending massive blocks of ice into the sea every few minutes.
Day 8 - Seward
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 16 May 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..