Europe From Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy
Day 1 - Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy Every visitor to Rome knows there is no shortage of amazing sights to see. The Vatican's Sistine Chapel, the Colosseum with its lurid history and, of course, the Trevi Fountain where a tossed coin promises your return to the Eternal City. Take a walking tour of its many historical landmarks and enjoy the convivial sidewalk cafés. There is no doubt you'll learn the meaning of la dolce vita (the sweet life) when you visit Rome.
Day 2 - Naples Naples, located in beautiful southern Italy, is the country's third most populated city. You'll immediately feel the friendly spirit of this sunny metropolis as you sample its historic sights, fabulous shopping galleria and irresistible cuisine situated on the Bay of Naples. Mount Vesuvius, the Amalfi Coast and the romantic isle of Capri's famous Blue Grotto are just a short drive from the city.
Day 3 - At Sea
Day 4 - Kotor
Day 5 - Corfu, Greece
Day 6 - Messina This busy seaport, on the Strait of Messina, has a colorful history that includes occupation by the Arabs in the 9th century A.D. and an insurrection against the Bourbons in the late 1700s. Today this charming city entices tourists with its historical settings, including a museum with works by Caravaggio. Messina also serves as the gateway to Taormina where visitors can experience amazing views of snowcapped Mount Etna.
Day 7 - At Sea
Day 8 - Marseilles (Provence) Located on the southeastern coast of France, this friendly, cosmopolitan city (France’s second largest city after Paris) affirms a 2,500 year old history dating back to ancient Greece. Enjoy the beautiful architecture and city’s natural beauty when you stride along Marseille’s main street La Canabiere lined with cafes and attractive hotels.
Day 9 - Barcelona, Spain Located on the Mediterranean Sea, Barcelona is Spain's most cosmopolitan city. It is especially well known for its vitality and style, as you will see on Las Ramblas, Barcelona's main thoroughfare. The city, while boasting monuments that are Romanesque, Gothic and Renaissance in style, also captivates visitors with its incredible modern architecture. Among those worthy of attention, are the works of the legendary architect Antonio Gaudí.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 10 October 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..