Day 1 - Venice Picture yourself sipping hot chocolate at the legendary Caffé Florian on Venice’s fashionable Piazza San Marco. Then for everlasting memories, a scenic canal ride by vaporetto waterbus or gondola is an absolute must.
Day 2 - Kotor One of the oldest and most famous Montenegrin towns, Kotor, is listed as a UNESCO World Natural and Historical Heritage Site. It offers all the beauty, history, romance and excitement you expect of a top Mediterranean destination.
Day 3 - Corfu Every nook and cranny tells you a story on this impossibly beautiful Ionian isle. Byzantine churches, Venetian fortresses, houses in the French style, others in English Georgian. Shimmering silver olive leaves and sapphire waters lapping rocky coves.
Day 4 - Athens (Piraeus) The birthplace of democracy and western civilisation, with the crowning glory, the Acropolis, perched atop its plateau under a burnished blue sky. Your best memories may come from losing yourself in the twisting streets of the ancient Plaka district.
Day 5 - Mykonos Dazzling sunlight reflects off hundreds of whitewashed houses framed by the famous Venetian windmills. Enter its maze of twisting alleys, originally designed to confuse pirate invaders. You may be lucky enought to bump into the town’s pelican mascot.
Day 6 - Argostoli Situated on the largest of the Ionion Islands on Kefalonia, Argostoli is perfect for nature and history lovers. Tour the ruins of St. George Castle, see loggerhead turtles feeding and take in sweeping views atop its cliffs.
Day 7 - Cruising An 'at sea' day is your chance to explore all the amazing activities the ship has to offer, including doing nothing at all. Relax in the Spa, take in a show at the theatre, or experience any of the incredible dining venues. There's so much to do the difficulty will be choosing what to do next!
Day 8 - Venice Picture yourself sipping hot chocolate at the legendary Caffé Florian on Venice’s fashionable Piazza San Marco. Then for everlasting memories, a scenic canal ride by vaporetto waterbus or gondola is an absolute must.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 27 September 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..