Panama Canal Eastbound Cruise
Day 1 - San Diego Bordered by the Anza-Borrego Desert, the Laguna Mountains, and the Pacific Ocean, San Diego is blessed with a year-round Mediterranean climate, which only adds to the attraction of its 70 miles of beaches.
Day 2 - At sea
Day 3 - Cabo San Lucas This southernmost enclave on the tip of the Baja Peninsula features unearthly rock formations, cantinas owned by rock stars, and a coastline that's ideal for kayak exploration, snorkeling, windsurfing and whale watching. To learn more about this exciting port, please refer to our Port Explorer guide.
Day 4 - Puerto Vallarta Travel through the locks of historic Panama Canal, on a journey between the Atlantic and the Pacific. Venture through the virgin rain forests and bird sanctuaries of Puerto Limon. Then bask on the Mexican and Costa Rican beaches with a margarita. Multiple ports will give your vacation a variety. Quaint villages one day. Mayan ruins the next. Peppered with relaxing beach trips and adventurous excursions both sailing above the trees and diving deep beneath the seas.
Day 5 - At sea
Day 6 - At sea
Day 7 - Puerto Quetzal Guatemala's largest Pacific Ocean port, Puerto Quetzal offers a wealth of activities. Discover Lake Atitlan, the deepest lake in Central America, which is surrounded by three volcanoes. The area is rich in Mayan history, as well as a fertile ground for coffee growing.
Day 8 - At sea
Day 9 - Puntarenas, Costa Rica Located along the Pacific Coast of Costa Rica, Puntarenas is a great place to see native wildlife such as the scarlet macaw and the capuchin monkey. This region’s volcanic terrain and rainforest environment continue to attract travelers from around the world.
Day 10 - At sea
Day 11 - Panama Canal The canal is a marvel of engineering, but the area is also a sanctuary for sloths, eagles, ocelots and toucans, thanks to a lush rainforest environment and tropical temperatures.
Day 12 - Colon As the world’s second largest duty-free port, Colón offers abundant shopping. It also represents the gateway to numerous sites of ecological interest, including Chagres National Park, a 3,000,000-acre rainforest preserve, and the Gamboa Rainforest Preserve, which lies within Soberania National Park.
Day 13 - Cartagena, Colombia Cobbled streets, balconies with blooming bougainvillea, and pastel plazas make Cartagena one of Latin America's most photogenic cities. But it's not just another pretty seaport. Founded in 1533, this Spanish-Colonial city is steeped in history. Its location made it a popular port for plunderers and pirates. Today thrill-seekers will find a perfect mix of old and new with a twist of island attitude.
Day 14 - At sea
Day 15 - At sea
Day 16 - Fort Lauderdale Fort Lauderdale lies along the Atlantic Ocean at the mouth of the New River, 25 miles north of Miami. Its warm tropical weather attracts many people throughout the year. For sun-worshippers, the city has six miles of beaches. There are also many recreational waterways with extensive boating facilities, access to every conceivable watersport, a variety of fascinating museums and trendy restaurants, and an array of entertainment venues.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 22 October 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..