Iceland & Ireland Cruise
Day 1 - Amsterdam Amsterdam is an eclectic mix of old and new, historical charm and cosmopolitan flair. It's a blend of cultures, but still quintessentially Dutch. The people-watching is rewarding, and the quest for rich history is even more so. Take a boat tour along the canals to enjoy the distinct and beautiful personalities of the many bridges you'll see.
Day 2 - At sea
Day 3 - At sea
Day 4 - Akureyri Akureyi, Iceland's second largest city—affectionately known as the Capital of North Iceland—is one of the country’s most important ports and fishing centers. Today, Akureyi is creating something of a buzz for its cool café scene, growing gourmet movement and bustling nightlife. But don’t let that fool you. The atmosphere here is always laidback. From a fabulous summer festival program (energized by the near 24-hour daylight), to some of the best winter skiing you could wish for, Akureyi is a great base for exploring Eyjafjörður, Iceland’s longest fjord, all year round.
Day 5 - Reykjavik Iceland's capital and largest city is located on the country's southwest coast at the head of Faxafloi Bay. Settled in 877 AD, Reykjavik has grown into an important seaport and center of government and education with theatres, museums and observatories. Interestingly, this modern city still chooses to use water from nearby hot springs to heat all of its buildings.
Day 6 - Reykjavik Iceland's capital and largest city is located on the country's southwest coast at the head of Faxafloi Bay. Settled in 877 AD, Reykjavik has grown into an important seaport and center of government and education with theatres, museums and observatories. Interestingly, this modern city still chooses to use water from nearby hot springs to heat all of its buildings.
Day 7 - At sea
Day 8 - Belfast Belfast has undergone an enormous transformation in recent years and thanks to a focus on expansion and regeneration, the city is now experiencing a tourism renaissance. Today, free from the mayhem that once was, this major Northern Ireland city has done a terrific job in both disassociating from her past and creating a thriving positive public perception. With new cultural quarters—the Cathedral Quarter, the Gaeltacht Quarter, the Queen’s Quarter and the Titanic Quarter—the former linen and shipbuilding epicenter is a flourishing community that blends industry with culture. Here, where the Titanic was so carefully built, you can see beautifully restored Victorian architecture, indulge retail therapy at a fabulous shopping center, and enjoy the quintessentially Irish experience at the lively waterfront, which is a friendly hub of live music, overflowing pubs and modern art.
Day 9 - Liverpool With a history that dates back more than 800 years, Liverpool has been a major port for centuries. The awe-inspiring architecture, and amazing restaurants are just the beginning of this exciting city. The art scene is probably best known for the Beatles, and you can visit where it all began for them. The amazing galleries, theatres and museums make Liverpool a cultural capital.
Day 10 - Dublin Dublin is thought to be almost a thousand years old, but the city has transitioned well into the 21st century. Easily navigated by foot, the city’s 44 square miles and cobblestoned streets speak to its storied history of patriots and writers, the latter of which includes, Joyce, Yeats, Wilde, and Beckett. Must-sees include Trinity College, St. Stephen’s Green Park, Newgrange, Dublin Castle, the National Museum of Ireland and the James Joyce Cultural Centre. However, no visit to Dublin would be complete without a pint (or two) of Guinness and an afternoon-into-evening spent in one of the city’s many pubs.
Day 11 - At sea
Day 12 - Amsterdam Amsterdam is an eclectic mix of old and new, historical charm and cosmopolitan flair. It's a blend of cultures, but still quintessentially Dutch. The people-watching is rewarding, and the quest for rich history is even more so. Take a boat tour along the canals to enjoy the distinct and beautiful personalities of the many bridges you'll see.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 01 June 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..