Day 1 - Singapore
Day 2 - Port Kelang (Kuala Lumpur)
Day 3 - At Sea
Day 4 - At Sea
Day 5 - At Sea
Day 6 - Lombok Known as 'Indonesia’s best kept secret', Lombok is a pearl in the sparkling blue ocean. Appreciate the local customs and crafts that reflect the fusion of different cultures or go snorkelling and experience the mysteries of the sea.
Day 7 - At Sea
Day 8 - At Sea
Day 9 - Darwin The free-spirited frontier town of Darwin is the capital and only real city of the Northern Territory, a region of Outback Australia covering about one sixth of the entire continent and isolated by the vast Australian desert. Darwin offers many sights from its colonial past, and serves as the gateway to the Kakadu National Park. During WWII, a major Australian military base was established in Darwin and the Japanese bombed the city on several occasions. Darwin averages 8.5 hours of sunshine per day but heavy rainfall complicates the climate from around November to March. Between November and April the area is vulnerable to cyclones. All year round it is tropically hot, suggesting very lightweight clothing. While Darwin's municipal attractions run from beaches to parks to museums to a casino, the city is best known as a gateway for Australia's Top End, a center for exploring the wild surrounding country and viewing exotic animals such as buffalo, crocodile, wallabies and birds. General Information Ship berths alongside at Stokes Hill Wharf Points of Interest: Government House, Brown's Mart , Fanny Bay Gaol (now a museum), Christ Church Cathedral, Victoria Hotel, Admiralty House, Performing Arts Center, Botanical Gardens, Aquascene, Indo-Pacific Marine Aquarium, Museum of Arts and Sciences, and Kakadu National Park.
Day 10 - At Sea
Day 11 - At Sea
Day 12 - At Sea
Day 13 - Cairns The city of Cairns is the heart of the Tropical North - a focal point for visitors and local inhabitants alike. Founded in 1876 as a port for the Hodkinson River goldfield 60 miles inland, the settlement that served pioneers, fossickers and thousands of diggers has long outlived these shifts in fortune to become one of the world's most attractive vacation destinations. Built on the banks of the Trinity Inlet in Far North Queensland, this coastal city resting along the world famous Great Barrier Reef puts out its welcome mat all year round. With its traditional "pubs" - old time hotels, cosmopolitan eateries, outdoor living, homespun markets, exclusive boutiques and locally crafted wares offset by a mass of flowering shrubs and the backdrop of the forest-clad Whitefield Range; it is a city that will delight you visually and historically. General Information Ship will anchor at Trinity Wharf Points of Interest: Great Barrier Reef Marine Park, Botanical Gardens - displaying huge exotic blooms reflecting the rainforested area, and the bustling harbor with fleets of game fishing vessels, and dive boats that will take you to tropical spectacular reef sites and solitary coral cays for snorkeling.
Day 14 - Airlie Beach If you ache to snorkel, dive, swim, paddle or just laze on a breathtaking white sand beach, this is the place to do it.
Day 15 - At Sea
Day 16 - Brisbane Brisbane offers a cosmopolitan mix of shopping, dining, history, arts, sightseeing and entertainment. Expereience the nearby theme parks or visit Australia Zoo.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 06 November 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- Rates displayed are P&O Go fares, giving you a great cruise fare without all the bells and whistles when you know exactly when you want to holiday. Please note the Gofare has different deposit and cancellation conditions to other P&O fares. The deposit amount (90% of the cruise fare) is non-refundable and is due within 3 days of booking, when the booking is made 76 days or more before the cruise departure. The final payment is due 75 days prior to the cruise departure. If you have booked on a Go fare 75 days or less prior to the cruise departure, the full cruise fare amount is due within 3 days of booking. Go fare bookings cancelled up until 15 days prior to departure will incur a cancellation fee of 90% of the cruise fare. Go fare bookings cancelled 14 days or less prior to departure will incur a cancellation fee of 100% of the cruise fare. Should you need to change the name of a guest (replace a passenger), a $50 name change fee applies for each change on a Go fare booking. Go fares are not combinable with any other offer unless specifically stated otherwise.