Halong Bay Adventure - 3 Day
From 01/04/2020 to 31/03/2021
Gaze out on the beautiful limestone karst scenery .
Visit a floating village and walk through stunning caves.
Relax on-board your luxurious Vietnamese sailing vessel .
English speaking local guide.
2 nights’ accommodation .
2 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 2 dinners.
Transfers to/from Busbout pick-up point and Ha Long Bay.
Welcome drink .
Morning Tai Chi on deck.
Vung Vieng floating fishing village visit by a rustic row boat.
Swimming and kayaking at Bai Tu Long .
Exploring Three Peach Beach.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - Hanoi to Halong Bay Your adventure begins in the Vietnamese capital of Hanoi! Get ready for an early pick up, as we make our way east through scenic countryside for our arrival at the breathtaking UNESCO-listed site of Ha Long Bay. Board the vessel and grab a welcome drink - we’re off to a good start! Enjoy a delicious lunch on deck as we set sail to explore the otherworldly scenery of this karst landscape. When we’re all fed and watered, we’ll take a rowboat to the floating fishing village of Vung Vieng to meet the locals and experience their unique lifestyle. This evening we learn how to make crispy spring rolls before devouring them whilst enjoying a few drinks during our on-deck Happy Hour in the thick sea air. - Lunch and dinner included
Day 2 - Halong Bay Early this morning we embrace the yin and yang of life with a Tai Chi session on the deck. Once your blood is pumping we have a scrumptious on-board breakfast before setting sail for Three Peach Beach. Named after the three mountains looming above, this beautiful white sandy beach is all yours for the day. Relax on the sands or have a refreshing dip in the emerald waters of the bay, perhaps take a kayak out and explore the limestone karsts or, weather permitting, kayak through an incredible tunnel carved into a limestone mountain. Tonight we enjoy a traditional Vietnamese dinner awash in the glorious ambience of the bay. - Breakfast, lunch and dinner included
Day 3 - Halong Bay to Hanoi Begin your last day the right way with an early Tai Chi session followed by another great on-board breakfast. We then make our way to Sung Sot Cave, the most famed cave in Halong Bay! We’ll have an unforgettable expedition into the cave, surrounded by numerous coloured spotlights that paint a kaleidoscopic picture upon the thousands of stalactites and stalagmites that line this enchanting grotto. We emerge from Surprise Cave and begin our journey back to the mainland, where we’ll soak up the scenery and enjoy a lovely lunch before our arrival in the late afternoon. For those continuing onward with Busabout, it’s time to check-in for the Vietnam Adventure. To those leaving us, we hope to see you again soon! - Breakfast and lunch included
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 06 April 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.