Costa Rica Adventure
From 28/03/2020 to 20/11/2020
Arenal Enjoy trails and suspension bridges, hike along lava trails through Mirador 1968, a private reserve, located adjacent to Volcano Arenal National Park and take a scenic float trip safari with your Local SpecialistMonteverde Cloud Forest Hike with your Local Specialist who offers insights into the region's unique bird and wildlife ecosystemsSan Jose Enjoy an orientation tour in the capital city of Costa Rica and explore Sarchi, the arts and crafts capital, famed for its intricately painted oxcarts.
6 Breakfasts1 Lunches2 DinnersAudio Headsets Provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiencesLuxury air-conditioned coachCherry-picked hotels, all tried and trustedVariety of Optional ExperiencesCity orientation toursAn expert Travel Director and separate driverAll hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - Arrive San Jose Let the Pura Vida way of life take over as you arrive in Costa Rica's cultural capital, San Jose. Affectionally known as 'Chepe', San Jose may appear a little rough around the edges but a closer inspection will soon reveal the charming heart of this vibrant capital. Built on the profit of a roaring coffee trade, this a city overflowing with museums, parks, theatres and innovative restaurants. Arriving today, settle in to your hotel then feel free to head out to explore. Trendy Barrio Amón offers a wonderful glimpse into the history of the city with vast colonial mansions converted into art galleries, whilst Barrio Escalante is the gastronomic epicentre and the best place to grab dinner.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 03 March 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 27 February 2020 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.