From 28/03/2020 to 05/04/2021
Tokyo Visit the Tokyo Metropolitan Observatory, Meiji Jingu Shinto Shrine and Nakamise shopping streetMt.
Fuji Drive up to 5th Station for panoramic viewsHakone View Mt.
Fuji and Lake Ashi from the Komagatake RopewayKyoto Visit Kinkakuji Temple and the Heianjigu ShrineKurashiki Sightseeing with a Local Specialist includes a visit to the Kurashiki Bikan Historical QuarterHiroshima Visit Itsukushima Shrine on Miyajima island, and the Peace Memorial Park and MuseumHimeji Visit Himeji Castle and a sake brewery en route to Osaka.
9 Breakfasts4 DinnersAudio Headsets Provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiencesLuxury air-conditioned coachCherry-picked hotels, all tried and trustedVariety of Optional ExperiencesCity orientation toursAn expert Travel Director and separate driverAll hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - Arrive Tokyo (3 Nights) 'Konnichiwa' and welcome to dazzling, futuristic Tokyo, Japan's incredible capital city. One of the most culturally rich cities on earth, Tokyo is the kind of place where everyday is a new adventure, and where no two neighbourhoods are the same. Some are deeply connected to the past, all glowing lanterns and low-slung rustic buildings, whilst others only have eyes for the future.. To say Tokyo is eclectic would be a disservice to a city that prides itself on having something for everyone. Arriving today board your shuttle bus transfer from Tokyo Narita or Haneda Airport. This evening meet up with your Travel Director and fellow explorers for your first taste of Japanese cuisine.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 05 March 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 29 February 2020 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.