Bali to Bangkok
Day 1 - Bali Once a simple fishing village grown into an upscale destination, Benoa’s charms are most evident in Nusa Dua, one of the most beautiful beaches in already-legendary Bali. In this land of rice terraces, spectacular volcanoes and over 20,000 temples , the main destination is the 17th-century royal temple complex of Pura Taman Ayun in nearby Mengwi, surrounded by a lotus- filled moat, giving it the feel of a garden sanctuary. Highlights include elaborate wood carvings of Balinese deities and tranquil pavilions. Another favorite is the Sunset Temple, Tanah Lot, dramatically perched on a rocky outcrop, making for an ideal photo opportunity. And don’t miss the batik factories for that perfect gift or souvenir.
Day 2 - Cruise Java Sea
Day 3 - Cruise South China Sea
Day 4 - Singapore Straegically located at the end of the Malaysian peninsula, the island nation of Singapore is a modern, thriving metropolis and a true melting pot of cultures. Singapore offers diverse colorful ethnic quarters; a fantastic array of superb cuisines; and a shopping mecca second to none. In many ways Singapore (the name means Lion City) was built by Sir Stamford Raffles. Coming ashore to a tiny fishing village in 1819, through trade treaties and business acumen, he laid the foundation for one of the most amazing urban success stories in history. Today, travelers can embrace exotic sights and sounds as they stroll or ride a trishaw through Chinatown, the Arab Quarter or Little India. Head down to the scenic Boat Quay for unrivaled views of the harbor and stop at one of the many international eateries for a refreshing repast. Shop along famous Orchard Road with its merchandise from every corner of the Pacific Rim; embark on a night safari at the Singapore Zoo or relax in the verdant shade of the Bukit Timah Nature Preserve. Be sure to leave time to try a refreshing Singapore Sling at the bar at Raffles Hotel.
Day 6 - Ko Samui Koh Samui is Thailand's third largest island. Surrounded by eighty smaller islands, this stunning, natural beauty has been relatively undiscovered until recent years. Rumor claims that in 1971 the first tourists to set foot on Koh Samui were hippies who arrived by way of a coconut boat from Bangkok. While Koh Samui still exports up to 2 million coconuts to Bangkok every month, recent urban developments include a no-frills airport and an ostentatious Reggae bar.
Day 7 - Bangkok (Laem Chabang) Bangkok is the capital and largest city in Thailand. It began as a small trading center on the west bank of the Chao Phraya River serving the Ayutthaya Kingdom, the precursor of modern Thailand which existed from 1350 to 1767. Indulge your senses in the city’s fabulous golden temples and palaces, the royal barges and the Emerald Buddha. And explore the hidden city of teak mansions and lovely gardens or learn about Thai culture. Look for luxurious silk, wood carvings and fine jewelry among other crafts. Tempt your palate with chili-based dishes or sweet and sour recipes. Try some sate with peanut sauce, sticky rice and grilled fish and meats.
Day 8 - Bangkok (Laem Chabang) Bangkok is the capital and largest city in Thailand. It began as a small trading center on the west bank of the Chao Phraya River serving the Ayutthaya Kingdom, the precursor of modern Thailand which existed from 1350 to 1767. Indulge your senses in the city’s fabulous golden temples and palaces, the royal barges and the Emerald Buddha. And explore the hidden city of teak mansions and lovely gardens or learn about Thai culture. Look for luxurious silk, wood carvings and fine jewelry among other crafts. Tempt your palate with chili-based dishes or sweet and sour recipes. Try some sate with peanut sauce, sticky rice and grilled fish and meats.
Day 5 - South China Sea Cruising
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 17 February 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..