Wendy Wu Tours is an Australian tour company that specialises in all-inclusive group tours to Japan, China, Mongolia, India, Vietnam, Nepal, Cambodia, Bhutan, Laos and many more fascinating destinations in Asia. All tours explore both the ‘must see’ attractions and the less visited, previously unreachable areas, providing a unique and memorable travel experience. Tours range from 9 days to 27 days in duration.
Why travel with Wendy Wu
- All-inclusive tours with no hidden extras
- All travel arrangements taken care of
- Highly experienced tour staff
- Australian owned and run company
- Authentic dining at each destination
Popular Wendy Wu tours
- In Pursuit of Pandas (9 days)
- Highlights of India & Nepal (22 days)
- Essential Japan (12 days)
- Classic Cambodia (5 days)
- Spirit of the Yangtzee (18 days)
Exotic Asian destinations await
What sets Wendy Wu apart is the company’s extensive knowledge of Asia and its dedication to offering a wide range of products. The company was founded in 1998 and has quickly grown to become a popular provider with a philosophy for comfortable and excellent value tours to remote and exotic destinations.
Choose from a comprehensive list of Asian destinations including Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore, Taiwan and less obvious destinations such as Bhutan, Mongolia, Sri Lanka and Central Asia including Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan where you’ll travel along one of the world’s oldest routes: the Silk Road.
Delve into Eastern culture and sights
Take a river cruise along China’s Yangtze River with daily excursions to China’s various cities and stunning natural landscape attractions along the way. China is where Wendy Wu really excels with loads of different tour options that cover many exciting locations from Chengdu’s Giant Panda Research Base to bustling cities and quiet mountain villages.
The same applies for India, Japan, Vietnam, Taiwan and South Korea, enabling you to truly experience the gems of Asia. Whether you want to explore Old Delhi's Red Fort and Chandni Chowk Bazaar, or fry up local cuisines during cooking classes in Vietnam, Wendy Wu can ensure you live out your Asian-inspired travel dreams.
Did you know...
- The cost of a Wendy Wu tour covers visas for Australian passport holders
- You may be able to purchase optional extras during your tour